According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices market is expected to reach USD 1,616.15 million by the year 2026, with a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period. Actigraphy sensors and Polysomnography devices are the devices which are used for the measurement of motion, usually with miniature accelerometers, to monitor daily activity and sleep patterns. The devices are typically worn for several weeks or days on the hip or the wrist. The motion patterns can be displayed as actograms that show the daily activity and rest periods. This data can be analyzed to provide a variety of objective endpoints about the circadian patterns, the level of activity, and the nighttime movements. The major driving factors that are boosting the growth of actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices market are increasing sleep disorders like sleep-related breathing disorders, circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorders, chronic sleep disorders like narcolepsy and hypersomnia which affect the quality life of patients. Manufacturers in the actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices market are integrating next-generation technologies, such as wireless technologies in actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices to improve the accuracy and reliability of the devices and ultimately to maintain a strong foothold in the actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices market. For instance, ActiGraph launched its activity monitoring device, the CenterPoint Insight Watch, which uses raw data capture technology to capture the high-resolution signal from the accelerometer and provide actionable information to the user through its real-time data transfer mechanism.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1900
The report initially offers market introduction, market overview, product scope, market opportunities, growth prospects, risks, limitations, and key drivers. The report also covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with extensive profiling of the key competitors. It covers recent technological advancements, product developments, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and partnerships.
Key Companies in the market include:
Fitbit Inc, Phillips, Garmin, Resmed, Somno medics, BMC medicals, Nox medicals, Compumedics, Cleveland, Matrix care, Actigraph, and Aetna Inc are the major players in the Actigraphy Sensors and Polysomnography devices market
key findings from the report suggest
The wrist and handband actigraphy product type segment of actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0 % by 2025. The significant share is due to the use of the wrist and hand band devices. This segment was observed to grow enormously in the forecast period However, the FDA has approved only a few medical devices like actigraph, which contains a software called actisoft This program is called Actisoft and runs on an IBM-compatible personal computer
- Latest technological trends are accelerating the growing number of actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices launched across the world. USB actigraphy sensor, wireless sensors, and PSG devices accounted for more than half the revenue share of the global market in 2017 and 2018. Owing to the persistent technological advancement in the wireless technologies, the trend of growing demand and supply for wireless or USB actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices is likely to remain in the foreseeable future. Furthermore, increasing penetration of wireless medical devices and diagnostic tools in the healthcare industry in developing countries is creating lucrative sales opportunities for stakeholders in the actigraphy sensors and polysomnography devices market.
- Polysomnography provides a complete evaluation of sleep-related data when it comes to medical cases, which remains the primary reason behind the growing preference for PSG devices over actigraphy sensors.
Market segment analysis:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Actigraphy Sensors
- Wrist and Hand band Actigraphy Products
- Wearable Actigraphy Products
- Polysomnography Devices
- Fixed Polysomnography Products
- Portable Polysomnography Products
By Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Wireless Technology
By Distribution Channels (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Retail Stores
- Online Retail Stores
- Homecare Settings
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Regional segmentation comprises of a current and forecast estimation of the market in the key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report also covers the scope of individual applications and types in each region. The report also covers details about production and consumption patterns, technological developments, revenue growth, market size, market share, key trends and demands influencing market growth in the region, and robust presence of key players in the region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1900
Regional analysis further covers a country-wise analysis to offer insights into key trends and demands in each major country that might affect the growth of the market in the region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/actigraphy-sensors-and-polysomnography-devices-market
Key Features of the Global Actigraphy Sensors and Polysomnography Devices Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the market along with their SWOT analysis, their business profiles, business overview, market share, global position, and market value
- Identification and analysis of significant trends and factors driving revenue growth of the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape along with strategic mergers, expansions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, and product launches
- Assessment of each market segment along with their growth trends and market revenue contribution
- Study of the key regions to pinpoint growth potential and study opportunities, threats, limitations, and risks
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1900
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the client’s needs. Please get in touch with us to know more about the customization feature and our team will ensure the report is tailored as per your requirements.
Browse More Reports :
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]