The latest market research report publication titled Aesthetic Devices Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis by Region, Product, End-user, and Segment Forecast, 2022-2027 has been added to the report store by GlobalData Plc. The aesthetic devices market size was valued at USD 14.11 billion in 2021, as per the aesthetic devices market analysis report. The aesthetic devices market growth will be driven by the increasing awareness regarding aesthetic procedures and the rising popularity of minimally invasive devices. Furthermore, the rise in the geriatric population coupled with the increase in the number of aesthetically sensible patients will also promote the aesthetic devices market growth during the forecast period.
Read the Sample PDF report for more market dynamics
The surge in medical tourism, COVID-19 Impact, technological advancement, the rise in the focus of people on physical appearance, and the increase in accessibility of aesthetic procedures are some of the prominent aesthetic devices market trends likely to influence the market’s growth during the forecast period. However, stringent regulatory framework & lack of reimbursement coupled with side effects related to aesthetic procedures are anticipated to challenge the market’s growth during the projected period.
Download Sample PDF for Additional Market Highlights
Aesthetic Devices Market Segment Highlights
- Facial Aesthetic: The facial aesthetic product segment captured a sizeable aesthetic devices market share exceeding 23.3% worldwide in 2021. The growth is largely attributed to the increasing demand for facial aesthetic procedures and rising awareness about these procedures.
- Cosmetic Implants
- Body Contouring and Skin Tightening Devices
- Skin Aesthetic Devices
- Hair Removal Devices
- Hospitals, Clinics, and Medical Spas: The segment accounted for the highest aesthetic devices market revenue in 2021. The growing awareness around aesthetic procedures coupled with the introduction of safe and effective thread-based face-lifting options has increased the demand for these procedures. Furthermore, advancements in technology have expanded aesthetic treatment options and aided to make aesthetics more reachable to consumers.
- Dermatology Centers
- North America: North America accounted for the largest aesthetic devices market revenue in 2021. The region is likely to emerge as the aesthetic devices market leader during the projected period due to the rising elderly population, attractive reimbursements, cutting-edge technologies, and the prevalence of congenital impairments of the face and teeth. The US and Canada will emerge as the highest revenue-generating economies in the aesthetics market during the next few years.
For additional segment-wise highlights and regional opportunities, Grab your Sample Report Copy
Aesthetic Devices Market Vendor Landscape
The aesthetic devices market is likely to witness intensive competition among existing players and emerging start-ups for strengthening their position in the market. Companies are engaging in launching innovative products and devices for retaining dominance in the market. Continuous product expansion and existing product enhancement are observed as the foremost strategic approaches adopted by the key players to maintain and expand their market presence.
Most of the market players are engaging in continuous product launches and approvals. For instance, In November 2022, Cutera, Inc. announced the availability of its new AviClear solution for physicians and practitioners treating patients throughout North America. In April 2021, Alma Lasers Ltd. introduced its new Alma PrimeX platform. This newly launched platform is totally non-invasive indicated for skin tightening and body contouring applications.
Top Aesthetic Devices Market Players:
- Alma Laser Inc.: The company designs, manufactures, and markets laser, light-based, ultrasound, and radio-frequency solutions for the aesthetic and surgical markets. Alma Lasers provides energy-based solutions for the surgical, medical aesthetics, and beauty markets through one operating segment. Some of the key products offered by the company include Soprano Titanium, Accent Prime, DermaClear, and others.
- Solta Medical, Inc.: The company designs, develops and manufactures medical aesthetic device systems. The company offers a wide range of aesthetic systems/solutions for skin health, skin resurfacing, rejuvenation, body contouring, and body tightening. The key products offered by the company are VASERlipo, Thermage, Clear + Brilliant Laser, and Fraxel.
- Cutera Inc.: The company manufactures, designs, markets, and services medical and aesthetic devices. The key products offered by this market are Enlighten, Secret PRO, Secret RF, and truSculpt ID.
Other key market players include:
- Cynosure Inc.
- Lumenis Be Inc.
- Sciton Inc.
- Candela Corp.
- Lutronic Corp.
- Fotona DOO
Grab your Sample Report Copy for additional vendor offerings and their strategic initiatives.
GlobalData is a leading data, analytics, and insights provider in the world’s largest industries. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our mission is to help our clientele ranging from professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. Continuously enriching 50+ terabytes of unique data and leveraging the collective expertise of over 2,000 in-house industry analysts, data scientists, and journalists, as well as a global community of industry professionals, we aim to provide decision-makers with timely, actionable insights.
Head of PR EMEA
cc: [email protected]
+44 (0)207 936 6400