Rising need to enhance crop health monitoring and boost agricultural productivity are key factors driving market growth
Agriculture Drones Market Size – USD 1.37 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 34.5%, Market Trends – Shift towards sustainable agricultural practices
The global agriculture drones market size is expected to reach USD 14.61 billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 34.5% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing need to enhance crop health monitoring and increase agricultural productivity and crop quality in order to meet rising global food demand are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Advancements in farming technology, investments in venture funding, and growing awareness regarding benefits of using agriculture drones are other key factors boosting revenue growth of the market.
Rapid development in professional and consumer drones is due to the recent progress made in various technologies and products such as development of more energy-efficient batteries, miniaturization, imagery products and software, and remote communication and control. Agricultural applications of drones mainly consist of soil and field analysis, crop monitoring, health assessment, irrigation, crop spraying, and aerial planting. Potential of agriculture drone to revolutionize the farming industry through requirement-based precise and focused application of crop inputs directly enhances overall efficiency while simultaneously minimizing overall costs. Drones assist players in the field of agriculture shift towards more modernized and sustainable agriculture practices while simultaneously increasing profitability. Use of drones in the agriculture industry is an effective approach towards sustainable agriculture management by minimizing wastage of water, accurately applying fertilizer, and enabling planning and troubleshooting irrigation-related problems.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1513
Major players in the market report include DJI, PrecisionHawk, Trimble Inc., Parrot SA, AeroVironment, Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd., AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc., DroneDeploy, 3DR, and Sentera, Inc.
Some Key Highlights From the Reports
- In November 2020, DJI, which is a leader in camera and drone technology, announced the launch of DJI AGRAS T20. The product is a high-performance, durable, and intelligent precision agriculture spraying drone of portable and modular design. This new product would make it scalable and accessible for farmers who want to apply automated spray technology and digital insights into their operations. The new product has the ability to work in the most complex environments and agricultural land. It can also work in extended flight time mode, has off-the-grid power options, terrain-sensing radar, and a high payload capacity for easy autonomous flight planning.
- Hardware segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global agriculture drones market over the forecast period. Increasing adoption of various types of drones such as fixed-wing drones, rotary blade drones, and hybrid drones for different uses among agricultural engineers, farmers, and agronomists in order to obtain more efficient crop oversights and accurately plan and manage operations is projected to drive growth of the hardware segment.
- Camera system segment is expected to register significantly robust revenue growth over the forecast period. Ability of camera systems to provide high quality aerial shots enables farmers in making measurements, assessments, and detection.
- Field mapping segment is expected to account for a considerably large revenue share in the global agriculture drones market, owing to rising need to improve crop health monitoring and quality. Drones help in field mapping by providing information that assists farmers and other agricultural professionals in finding any irregularities in the field.
- The agriculture drones market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Companies in the region such as PrecisionHawk, Trimble Inc, 3DR, AeroVironment, and AgEagle Aerial Systems, Inc. are collaborating with many large farming cooperatives in order to increase agricultural productivity by providing accurate insights regarding crop health with the help of advanced agriculture drones.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/agriculture-drone-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented global agriculture drones market based on component, integrant, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Software and Services
Integrant Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Controller System
- Propulsion System
- Camera System
- Navigation System
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Crop Scouting
- Field Mapping
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Crop Spraying
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1513
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s needs. Kindly connect with us to know more and our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.