According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Antimicrobial Coatings Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global antimicrobial coatings market reached a value of US$ 4.16 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 7.52 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 10.2% during 2022-2027. Antimicrobial coatings prevent the growth of mold, germs, fungi, bacteria and parasites on different surfaces. These coatings provide long-lasting protection against germs and minimize the chances of discoloration. Besides this, they are cost-effective and help in improving the shelf life and functionality of products. As a result, they are applied on walls, counters, door handles and other surfaces, and sprayed on gloves, masks, carpets and textiles across the globe.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market/requestsample
Global Antimicrobial Coatings Market Trends:
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), contaminated food with harmful bacteria, viruses, parasites or chemical substances causes more than 200 diseases, ranging from diarrhea to cancer. As a result, there is a rise in the utilization of antimicrobial coatings in the food and beverage (F&B) sector for storing, packaging and transportation purposes. Moreover, on account of rapid urbanization, sedentary lifestyles and inflating income levels, individuals are shifting towards ready-to-eat (RTE) snacks and packaged food products. This, in turn, is strengthening the global antimicrobial coatings market growth. Furthermore, as infections and infectious diseases act as significant challenges for human health, the application of antimicrobial coatings is increasing significantly in the healthcare sector for reducing microbial activity and developing antimicrobial resistance (AMR). This, in confluence with the growing concerns about hospital-acquired infections (HAI), is also bolstering the market growth.
Ask Customization and Browse Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/antimicrobial-coatings-market
Key Market Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- BASF SE,
- Diamond Vogel Paint Company
- Axalta Coating Systems Ltd.
- NIPSEA Grou
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- RPM International Inc
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Sherwin-Williams Company.
Market Breakup by Product Type:
- Silver Antimicrobial Coatings
- Copper Antimicrobial Coatings
Market Breakup by Application:
- Indoor Air Quality
- Mold Remediation
- Food and Beverage
Market Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Digital Oilfield Market Size, Industry Share, Trends, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Polyglycerol Market Size, Share, Industry Trends, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- De-Oiled Lecithin Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Architectural Services Market Size, Industry Overview, Growth, Trends, Statistics, Report 2022-2027
- Iris Recognition Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Global Aerospace Robotics Market, Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Gelatin Market Price, Industry Size, Share, Demands, Report 2022-2027
- Aluminum Die Casting Market Size, Industry Share, Top Companies, Forecast Report 2022-2027
- Trade Credit Insurance Market Size, Industry Overview, Top Companies Share, Report 2022-2027
- Feed Additives Market Size, Top Companies Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800