The Automotive Additive Manufacturing Market is expected to grow from USD 7.76 Billion in 2020 to USD 13.75 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.5%. New and improved technologies, government financial support, large – scale application area, rapid low – cost product development and easy custom product development are the main drivers intended to drive the automotive additive manufacturing market.
Automotive industry stakeholders around the world are now racing towards full industrialization and integration of the AM process in their end – to – end production workflow, starting with software and materials, going through the actual AM hardware and ending with services and a growing number of potential applications.
Thus, 3D printing is well positioned to expand its use as the primary technology for automotive prototyping and tooling, while at the same time creating a stronger than ever opportunity for serial and mass production of customized parts.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1310
The significant players in the market are Stratasys (US), Arcam AB (Sweden), 3D Systems (US), Proto Labs Inc. (US), SLM Solutions (Germany), Materialise (Belgium), ExOne GmbH (Germany), EOS GmbH (Germany), Concept Laser (Germany), Ultimaker (Netherlands) and others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Automotive Additive Manufacturing Market is expected to grow from USD 7.76 Billion in 2020 to USD 13.75 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.5%. New and improved technologies, government financial support, large – scale application area, rapid low – cost product development and easy custom product development are the main drivers intended to drive the automotive additive manufacturing market.
- On the basis of material-type, the metal segment is expected to hold the largest market share as 3D printing is easy to use in the manufacture of end products (engines, spare parts, other interior and exterior parts).
- While the market continues to focus on prototyping and tooling, by the end of the forecast period, parts production will become the primary revenue opportunity, surpassing prototyping, tooling, hardware and materials.
- Production of parts including metal and polymer parts produced by automotive OEMs internally as well as in outsourcing. These are expected to be the primary revenue opportunity for the automotive additive manufacturing market that drives the whole segment, amounting to almost USD 13.75 Billion by the end of the forecast period.
- Europe is forecasted to grow the largest during the forecast year and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. Increasing expenditure, rising income levels, low manufacturing costs, rapid product development, and lower competition than mature countries have also amplified market players ‘ interest in emerging markets.
Browse Complete Report “Automotive Additive Manufacturing Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/automotive-additive-manufacturing-market
This report forecasts volume and revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis on the industry trends in each of the sub-segments from 2020 to 2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the market on the basis of technology-type, application-type, material-type and regional analysis.
Technology-Type (Units, Thousands: 2020-2028; and Revenue, USD Million: 2020-2028)
- Multijet Printing (MJP)
- Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
- Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM)
- Stereolithography (SLA)
- Selective Laser Melting (SLM)
- Electronic Beam Melting (EBM)
- Laser Metal Deposition (LMD)
- Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
- Laminated Object Manufacturing (LOM)
Material-Type (Units, Thousands: 2020-2028; and Revenue, USD Million: 2020-2028)
Application-Type (Units, Thousands: 2020-2028; and Revenue, USD Million: 2020-2028)
- R&D & Innovation
- Manufacturing Complex Parts
The research study includes an in-depth analysis of the market using advanced research methodologies such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis. The report further explores the key business players along with their in-depth profiling, product portfolio, and strategic business decisions. The report has been formulated through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by analysts, industry experts, and market professionals. The report also sheds light on the recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and product launches, among others.
Regional analysis covers assessment of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue and gross margins, and presence of key players in the region. The report also offers insights about revenue growth, market size, market share, technological advancements, and presence of key players in each region.
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1310
Regional Bifurcation of the Automotive Additive Manufacturing Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.