North America currently accounts for a majority of the demand for Catalytic Hydrogen Sensors, followed by Europe. This is due to the fact that, a sizable number of fuel cell vehicle manufacturers and oil & gas industries are located in these regions, and hydrogen sensors play a vital role in both these end-use industries.
Relative high research & development spending to introduce sensors with improved operational flexibility and enhanced lifespan are playing a vital role in developing the overall market for Electromagnetic Sensor. Further, increase in demand from the power generation industry, and multitude of governments adopting respective national hydrogen strategies to reduce carbon footprint and develop local hydrogen infrastructure, are prime reasons for rising demand for hydrogen sensors.
As per the report published by Fact.MR, the hydrogen sensor market is anticipated to surpass US$ 300 Mn in 2021, and is poised to expand at a CAGR of around 6% over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Study
- The hydrogen sensor market is anticipated to add 2X value by 2031.
- Electrochemical hydrogen sensors capture a major chunk, equivalent to three-fourth of the global market share, and are set to create an absolute $ opportunity of around US$ 200 Mn over 2021-2031.
- Among the end uses, the transportation sector has been the fastest-growing segment, owing to rise of the automotive industry over the past decade.
- North America is set to dominate market revenue in 2021, and is expected to gain 59 BPS by 2031.
- The market in Germany, China, and the U.S. is expected to rise at around 7% CAGR through 2031.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, demand for hydrogen sensors was hit in 2020, which saw a decline of 2.6% over the 2nd and 3rd quarter.
“High R&D spending to improve sensor lifespan will aid market growth over the coming years,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Vital players have been spending on research & development to come up with newer sensors with improved lifespan and higher operational flexibility. These enhancements will drive the growth of the hydrogen sensor market in the medium- to long-term forecast period.
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||US$ Mn for Value|
|Key Regions Covered||
|Key Countries Covered||
|Key Market Segments Covered||
|Key Companies Profiled||
|Customization & Pricing||Available upon Request|
Key Segments Covered
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductors
- Thermal Conductivity
Maximum Measurement Range
- <2,000 ppm (parts per million)
- <5,000 ppm
- <10,000 ppm
- <20,000 ppm
- Above 20,000 ppm
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverages
- Power & Energy
- Residential & Commercial
Crucial insights in the Catalytic Hydrogen Sensors Market research:
- Underlying macro- and microeconomic factors impacting the growth of the Electromagnetic Sensor Market Basic overview of the, Hydrogen Sensor Market including market definition, classification, and applications.
- Scrutinization of each Thermal Conductivity Sensor Market player based on mergers & acquisitions, R&D projects, and product launches.
- Adoption trend of Metal – Oxide Sensor Market across various industries.
- Important regions and countries offering lucrative opportunities to Magnetic Hydrogen Sensor Market stakeholders.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected] Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com