According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “B2C E-commerce Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global B2C e-commerce market reached a value of US$ 4.1 Trillion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 6.8 Trillion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.02% during 2022-2027. Business-to-consumer (B2C) e-commerce refers to the process of direct exchange of products and services between a business and consumers over the internet. It employs various technologies, such as electronic funds transfer, internet marketing, supply chain management, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), and automated data collection systems. B2C e-commerce also adopts search engine optimization (SEO), online advertisements, and virtual marketing techniques to expand consumer reach. Apart from this, it offers global reach, enables trackable marketing, reduces physical overheads, and assists in gathering real-time data.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally–our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/b2c-e-commerce-market/requestsample
Global B2C E-commerce Market Trends:
The growth of the global B2C e-commerce market can be attributed to inflating disposable incomes, increasing sales of smartphones, rapid digitization, and the availability of high-speed internet connections. This has enabled online platforms to be more reachable and efficient. In line with this, rising awareness regarding its associated convenience, multiple payment options, easy return policies, and diverse product categories are further catalyzing market growth. Additionally, key players are providing monetary benefits to consumers in the form of discount coupons, referrals, contests, giveaways, and loyalty reward programs, which is acting as a growth-inducing factor. Due to the lockdown implemented in response to the outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the need for B2C e-commerce platforms intensified significantly across the globe, which, in turn, is creating a positive outlook for the market.
Global B2C E-commerce Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited
- Amazon.com Inc.
- ASOS plc
- Booking Holdings Inc.
- eBay Inc.
- JD.com Inc.
- Macy’s Inc.
- Makemytrip Limited
- Otto GmbH & Co KG
- Rakuten Inc.
- Walmart Inc.
Breakup by Type:
- B2C Retailers
Breakup by Application:
- Beauty and Personal Care
- Consumer Electronics
- Clothing and Footwear
- Books and Stationery
- Home Decor and Electronics
- Travel and Tourism
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
Other Reports of IMARC Group:
- Smart Display Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Structural Health Monitoring Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Mining Chemicals Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Enterprise Asset Leasing Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Aerospace Robotics Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Genitourinary Drugs Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Private LTE Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Autonomous Train Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- WiGig Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Big Data Security Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800