The global radioligand therapy market was valued at $9.75 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach $16.65 billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 4.67% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
In the comprehensive study of the global radioligand therapy market, BIS Research extensively covers the following:
- Market numbers on micro-segments influencing the market
- Market share analysis of key market players
- Growth share analysis of companies
- Impact of COVID-19 on the global radioligand therapy market
- Growth analysis by indication, product, biomarker, and region
- Detailed company and product profiling for 16 companies
- Pipeline analysis for potential pipeline drugs
- Market scenario for radioligand therapy marketed products and potential pipeline products
- Drivers promoting the growth of the market
- Emerging opportunities in the radioligand therapy market
Besides these parameters, the study also encompasses the market growth drivers, market restraining factors, opportunities, competition mapping, and segmental analysis.
BIS Research study indicates that the growing prevalence of cancer, strategic initiatives by key market players, and the rise in microbial sequencing are the major factors anticipated to contribute to the growth of the global radioligand therapy market.
The detailed study is a compilation of 07 market data tables and 138 figures spread through 182 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Radioligand Therapy Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- Aids in product development
- Helps in targeting a segment for launching and approval of a new product
- Offers go-to-market strategies for the different product categories
- Supports diversifying the product portfolio based on unmet needs
- Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and compares the specification
- Helps to adjust the pricing of upcoming products
- Assists in exploring the newer applications
- Supports in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nitish Kumar Singh, Principal Analyst – BIS Research, “The reason for market growth can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of cancer, the rising strategic initiatives taken by key market players, and rising in clinical research activity. Biomarkers such as prostate-specific membrane antigen, Ki 67 Expression and Grading, Cytochrome P450 17a1 contain valuable information. Deciphering the expanding radiopharmaceuticals coverage provides an opportunity to develop radioligand therapy for the treatment of cancer, mainly prostate cancer.” Moreover, the use of radioligand to generate gastrin-releasing peptide receptors represents an emerging strategy in the drug discovery field. The approach offers improved affinity, stability, and cellular penetration. A captivating future of drug discovery is envisaged by the potential of potent breakthrough drugs that are no longer limited to extracellular or receptor targets. The utilization of radiopharmaceuticals for the design of gastrin-releasing radioligand peptide receptors can be a prominent and significantly lucrative approach to result in successful radioligand drug discovery.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Radioligand Therapy Market
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of radioligand therapy-approved products and potential pipeline products
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Research and academic institutions
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How is radioligand therapy revolutionizing oncology?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global radioligand therapy market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global radioligand therapy market?
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting the global radioligand therapy ecosystem?
- What are the key development strategies that the major players are implementing in order to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
- What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of radioligand-targeted therapies?
- What are the potential entry barriers expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research