The global 3D printing software and services market is projected to reach $80.84 billion in terms of revenue by 2031, at a CAGR of 24.3%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
3D printing technology has been developing significantly since the early 1980s, and much can be attributed to the technological advancements in this field. The ecosystem of the 3D printing software and services market comprises 3D printing software developers, service providers, material providers, end-users, and others. The market is still developing, with North America at the forefront, followed by Europe and other regions.
The global 3D printing software and services market is majorly segmented based on application, end-use industry, software, services, and region. The major categories under software include 3D designing, data preparation, simulation, machine control, quality assurance (QA), and security.
The major segments under services include print-on-demand, after-sales and maintenance, printing materials, and others.
Moreover, the major applications include functional models/functional prototyping/research models, artistic items, spare parts/custom parts/small-run series production, device covers, and others.
The detailed study is a compilation of 94 Market Data Tables and 41 Figures spread through 306 Pages and in-depth TOC on “3D Printing Software And Services Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2031”
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on the 3D printing software and services market will help you with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global 3D printing software and services market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of key 20 players and 5 start-up companies, offering a holistic view of the global 3D printing software and services landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of 3D printing software and services industry at regional-level granularity based on region, end-use industry, application, services, and software segments.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Shivam Priyadarshi, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “The 3D printing software and services market is expected to be an essential technology in the coming years owing to its huge potential for manufacturing and prototyping. 3D printing provides an effective solution for producing complex and highly customized parts quickly using cost-effective technology in end-use industries like healthcare, aerospace, consumer, military, etc. Several other benefits such as low energy consumption, design flexibility, reduced time to market, minimized waste, and ability to work with a range of materials and technologies, are expected to propel the growth of the global 3D printing software and services market in the coming years.”
View the report on 3D Printing Software And Services Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
Some key players operating in the market are 3D Systems, Inc., Artec 3D, Autodesk Inc., Digital Mechanics AB, OC Oerlikon Management AG, Dassault Systèmes, Fathom Digital Manufacturing Corporation, Imaginarium, Materialise NV, Organovo Holdings, Inc., Prodways Technologies, Proto Labs, Inc., PTC, Inc., Sciaky Inc., Sculpteo, Shapeways, Inc., Stratasys Ltd., VoxelJet AG, Trimble Inc., Star Rapid, Siemens Digital Industries Software, Xometry Inc., Desktop Metal, Inc., Castor Technologies Ltd., Axial3D, and Nano Dimension.
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected based on a selective pool of players, such as tier-1 players, mid-segment players, and small and emerging companies, based on various factors such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetrations, research, and development initiatives, along with a domestic and international presence in the 3D printing software and services market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major factors and trends that are impacting the 3D printing software and services market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the 3D printing software and services market across the globe?
- What are the steps taken by the existing players to improve their market positioning and the strategy adopted by new players entering in marketspace?
- Which is the leading software, service, printed material, technology, application, and end user in the market, and how are they going to perform in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments in various countries across the globe for the development of the 3D printing software and services market, and what are the consumption patterns?
- What is the bottleneck around the adoption across different regions and countries? Are there any government regulations (regional/global) impacting the 3D printing software and services market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research