The global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market is projected to reach $8.12 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.67%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The consumer demand for natural and bio-based products derived from plant extracts has resulted in the rapid growth of the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market. The primary factor for the increasing adoption of bio-based ingredients for cosmetic products is the harmful effects of chemical products.
This has further led to consumers showcasing an inclination toward products that contain bio-based ingredients. As a result, cosmetics companies are consequently substituting synthetic chemicals with bio-based ingredients.
Bio-based cosmetics products provide a sustainable alternative to petroleum-based products and help lessen the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
The detailed study is a compilation of 114 Market Data Tables and 26 Figures spread through 207 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market– Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by key players operating in the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 15 players (including producers and component providers) offering a holistic view of the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients landscape.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients industry at region level granularity based on application and active ingredients segments.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Navendu Kumar, Senior Associate, BIS Research, “The global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market is driven by the rapid evolution of the cosmetic industry. There has been an increase in research and development activities by many key players in this market. In addition, to expand their overall global footprint, bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients producers are launching new technology and products to target a larger audience during the forecast period 2021-2031.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Bio-Based Cosmetics and Personal Care Ingredients Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected based on a selective pool of players, primarily Tier-1 (holding 50-60% of the market) and mid-segment players (comprising 30-40% share), and small and emerging companies (holding the balance 10-20% share), based on various factors such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetrations, research, and development initiatives, along with a domestic and international presence in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients industry.
Some of the leading players currently in this market include companies such as BASF SE, Covestro AG, DSM, Clariant, DOW, Dynamic Blending Specialists, Croda International Plc, Evonik Industries AG, ELEMENTIS PLC, CORBION N.V., Alternative Plants Ltd., Ashland, Solvay, Momentive, and The Lubrizol Corporation.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major factors and trends impacting the global bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market, and how has the COVID-19 affected the market?
- What are the steps taken by the existing players to improve their market positioning?
- Which are the leading applications in the market, and how are they expected to perform in the coming years?
- What are the latest developments across the globe with respect to R&D, and what would be the trending technology used in the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
- What are the consumption patterns of bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients across different regions and countries? Moreover, is there any government regulation across the globe impacting the bio-based cosmetics and personal care ingredients market?
- How do the bio-based ingredients compare to the incumbent synthetic ingredients?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research