The global brain imaging modalities market is projected to reach $20.21 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 5.06%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The market for brain imaging modalities devices is rapidly growing, with an increasing number of modalities used in the imaging of various brain diseases and neurogenerative disorders (NDs).
The high prevalence and growing incidences of brain diseases and neurogenerative disorders and the technological advancements in brain imaging modalities and systems are the key propellers for the growth of the market.
Personalized and tailored treatment approaches based on monitoring and imaging findings and respecting pre-injury comorbidities and their therapies are warranted due to traumatic brain injury is a syndrome encompassing a variety of different affections to the brain, and since age-related comorbidities and treatments may also have a significant impact.
The detailed study is a compilation of 27 Market Data Tables and 147 Figures spread through 216 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Brain Imaging Modalities Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- Aid in product development
- Help in understanding the regulatory scenario of the market in different regions
- Aid in understanding the patent trend of the market
- Aid in targeting a segment for launching a new product
- Aid in understanding the growth potential of different products
- Support in analyzing the market opportunities
- Provide competitive benchmarking of the key companies in the market
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to, Abdul Wahid, Principal Consultant, BIS Research, “The COVID-19 pandemic has had a debilitating impact on the global healthcare ecosystem. Several challenges were faced by hospitals and clinics, including a lack of resources, a high patient influx, and the risk of infection among care providers. Moreover, during the early months of the pandemic, the COVID-19 pandemic had an impact on brain imaging procedures. Nonetheless, the device adoption rate is expected to return to pre-COVID-19 levels during the forecast period. The allocation of funds for purchasing new devices, as well as the speed with which procurement decisions are made, will have a significant impact on device adoption rates.“
View the report from BIS Research on Global Brain Imaging Modalities Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Some key players operating in the market include Canon Inc., Esaote SpA, FONAR Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, General Electric Company, Hyperfine Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., MinFound Medical Systems Co., Ltd, Siemens Healthineers AG, Shimadzu Corporation, and Vuno Co., Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- How has COVID-19 impacted the growth of the global brain imaging modalities market?
- What are the key regulations governing the brain imaging modalities market in key regions?
- What technological developments are projected to have the maximum influence on the global brain imaging modalities market?
- Who are the leading players holding significant dominance in the global brain imaging modalities market?
- What are some of the growth opportunities which market players can capitalize on?
- What are the drivers and restraints for the global brain imaging modalities market?
- Which region has the highest growth rate in the brain imaging modalities market?
- Which are the fastest growing countries in the global brain imaging modalities market?
- What are the key strategies being adopted by market players in the global brain imaging modalities market?
- Which are the emerging companies in the global brain imaging modalities market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research