The global preimplantation genetic testing market is projected to reach $2.72 billion by 2031, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 9.69% during the period between 2020 and 2031.
BIS Research study indicates that the advancing maternal age, rise in adoption of in-vitro fertilization, increasing awareness for genetic testing, rising emphasis on predictive genetic testing for early detection are fueling the growth of the market.
The study highlights the various emerging opportunities, such as decreasing the cost of genomic sequencing and the emergence of reproductive tourism, along with technology, which can be leveraged by players operating in the market.
The market intelligence by BIS Research additionally throws a spotlight on the key industry trends that have a humungous influence in shaping the industry going forward.
The detailed study is a compilation of 02 Market Data Tables and 122 Figures spread through 138 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help in the following ways:
- Aids in genetic test development.
- Helps in targeting a segment for launching a new product.
- Offers go-to-market strategies for the different source type.
- Supports in diversifying the product portfolio basis risk and progression of technology.
- Helps in analyzing technological substitutes and comparing the specification.
- Offers tailor-made solutions based on the throughput of different labs.
- Aids in understanding the end-user requirement.
- Assists in exploring the newer application.
- Supports in analyzing the competitors’ funding scenario.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nitish Kumar, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The reason for market growth and the dominance of pre-implantation segment can be attributed to the rise in the number of genetic tests available and its widespread use owing to the increasing awareness in high income-based countries within the reproductive genetics market. It is anticipated that the rise in the maternal age for bearing the first child is expected to be another reason for the segment to witness significant growth in the coming years.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Preimplantation Genetic Testing Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Key insights have been drawn from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The key players profiled in the report include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Illumina, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Cooper Surgical Inc., Natera Inc., BGI, Fulgent Genetics, Medgenome, Myriad Genetics, Inc., Vitrolife AB, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Pac Genomics.
Who Should Buy This Report?
- Manufacturers of preimplantation genetics-based instruments, kits, assays, and consumables
- Companies in the services market of reproductive screening, prenatal testing, and preimplantation testing
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the factors necessitating the requirement of global preimplantation genetic testing globally?
- What are the different types of products available in the global preimplantation genetic testing market?
- What are the key development strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this global preimplantation genetic testing market?
- What are the various technologies deployed within the global preimplantation genetic testing market?
- How have the strategic collaborations among the key players provided a push to product development within the global preimplantation genetic testing market?
- Which are the leading companies that are dominating the global preimplantation genetic testing market?
- Based on the application type, which therapy in the global preimplantation genetic testing market is anticipated to witness a massive rise in demand during the forecast period?
- How is each segment of the global preimplantation genetic testing market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what revenue will be generated by each segment by the end of 2031?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research