The global radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market is projected to reach $4.76 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 1.70%, suggests the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The demand for radiation-hardened electronic components has increased in recent years as commercial space companies started launching a huge number of satellites for various applications such as Earth observation, remote sensing, and space-based broadband services.
Moreover, several countries, such as the U.S., the U.K., and China, across various regions, are investing in different space projects to launch several satellites and deep-space probes into outer space, which has further increased the demand for radiation-hardened electronics components.
Several projects are currently in progress to produce advanced radiation-hardened electronics with enhanced capability to shield space perturbations at low cost, which are expected to increase with the launch of upcoming mega-constellations as well as with the rising interest of companies in satellite components that can sustain in the harsh space environment for longer period of time.
The detailed study is a compilation of 58 market data tables and 16 figures spread through 148 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Radiation-Hardened Electronics For Space Applications Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
Demand – Drivers, Limitations, and Opportunities
Following are the drivers for the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market:
- Rising demand for radiation-hardened electronics components in the communication satellite segment.
- Technological advancements in microprocessor and field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA).
Following are the challenges for the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market:
- High-cost development and designing associated with radiation-hardened electronics components.
- Impact of electronic components shortage on the global space industry.
Following are the opportunities for the radiation-hardened electronics for the space applications market:
- Adoption of new materials to manufacture space electronics.
Reasons to Buy This Report
This exclusive report on the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market will help you in the following ways:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market.
- A dedicated section on growth opportunities and recommendations.
- A qualitative and quantitative analysis of radiation-hardened electronics for space application based on satellite platform at the region and country-level granularity by application segments.
- Supply chain analysis of the market.
- Contains the business dynamics of the market, such as the drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the companies
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Arunkumar Sampathkumar, Principal Analyst, BIS Research, “Increasing deployment of electric propulsion capabilities across space missions has enhanced spacecraft’s vulnerability to radiation environments. Multiple deep space missions happening are driving the demand for radiation-hardened capabilities, and the increasing frequency of space weather events is driving concerns around their impact on radiation environments in and around Earth’s orbit. Overall, the need for enhanced radiation hardening is only going to grow across missions moving forward.”
View the report on Radiation-Hardened Electronics for Space Applications Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies that are profiled have been selected based on inputs gathered from primary experts and analysis of the company’s coverage, product portfolio, and market penetration.
The top segment players that lead the market include established players providing radiation-hardened electronics for space applications and constitute 80% of the presence in the market. Other players include start-up entities that account for approximately 20% of the presence in the market.
Some of the prominent names established in this market are:
Company Type 1: Radiation-Hardened Electronics for Space Applications Manufacturers
- Microchip Technology Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Mercury System
- Data Device Corporation
- Xilinx Inc.
- General Dynamics
- ST Microelectronics
- Texas Instruments
Company Type 2: Primary and Secondary Manufacturers
- GSI Technology
- Texas Instrument
- Micropac Industries
Company Type 3: Others
- TT Electronics
- Analog Device Inc
- 3D Plus
- Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
Companies that are not a part of the previously mentioned pool have been well represented across different sections of the report (wherever applicable).
Who Should Buy This Report?
Companies manufacturing and commercializing radiation-hardened semiconductors, including memory, power sources, onboard computer, microprocessors and controllers, transmitter and receiver, and application-specific integrated circuits.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2022-2032?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market?
- How is the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2022-2032?
- What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market?
- Which region is expected to be leading the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market by 2032?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the radiation-hardened electronics for space applications market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://bisresearch.com/news
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research