The global small launch vehicle market is projected to reach $4.62 billion in terms of revenue by 2032, at a CAGR of 13.34%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Since the middle of the 1950s, small-lift launch vehicles have been in development and operation across the globe. After 2014, the SLV market witnessed exponential growth due to an increase in the number of SLV manufacturers and launch service providers.
The increasing number of satellite constellations for applications such as communication, technology development, Earth observation, and remote sensing is expected to be the major driving factor for SLV market growth.
Start-ups and other emerging market players are adopting technology such as reusable first stage and 3D printing to reduce the launch cost of SLVs.
The detailed study is a compilation of 95 Market Data Tables and 20 Figures spread through 204 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Small Launch Vehicle Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
USP of the Report
This exclusive report on the small launch vehicle market will help you with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by key players operating in the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market.
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 20 players (including SLV manufacturers and launch service providers) offering a holistic view of the global small launch vehicle (SLV) landscape.
- Detailed qualitative and quantitative mapping of satellite launches and manufacturing from 2021-2032.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of small launch vehicle (SLV) at the region and country-level granularity by application and product segments.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Nilopal Ojha, Team Lead, BIS Research, “The market potential of the small launch vehicle (SLV) is anticipated to propel due to the increasing demand for small satellites for various applications such as Earth observation, communication, navigation, and surveying. Emerging satellite manufacturers focus on building smaller satellites at a cheaper cost, resulting in an increase in the commercial application of satellites. Key market players are reducing their launch costs by adapting technology, such as 3D printing and the reusable first stage of launch vehicles, to facilitate the deployment of these satellites. This enables affordability and accessibility for smaller economies across the globe. Rideshare and dedication provided by the launch service providers will further proliferate the small launch vehicle (SLV) market during the forecast period 2022-2032.”
View the report on Small Launch Vehicle Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competitive Landscape
The companies profiled in the report have been selected through post-in-depth interviews with experts and understanding details around companies such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and domestic and international presence in the small launch vehicle market.
Some key players in the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market include Arianespace, Astra Space, Inc., Northrop Grumman, Rocket Lab USA, Inc., ABL Space Systems, Blue Origin, Firefly Aerospace Inc., China Aerospace Science, and Technology Corporation (CASC), and Interorbital Systems among others.
Request for a FREE sample of this report
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the futuristic trends in the global small launch vehicle market, and how is the market expected to change over the forecast years 2022-2032?
- What are the key drivers and challenges faced by the companies that are currently working in the small launch vehicle (SLV) market?
- How is the global small launch vehicle market expected to grow during the forecast period 2022-2032?
- What are the opportunities for the companies to expand their businesses in the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market?
- Which region is expected to be leading the global small launch vehicle (SLV) market by 2032?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to sustain in this highly competitive market?
- What is the current and future revenue scenario of the global small launch vehicle market?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
- Global Small Satellite Market
- Global Commercial Space Payload Vehicle Market
- Global Launch System Payload Market
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on [email protected] https://twitter.com/BISResearch
PR-Wirein, Financial Content, Reportedtimes, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English