The global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries is projected to reach $305.5 million in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 18.5%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
Adhesives and sealants have played a decisive role in the advancement of EV technology and will pivot the further growth of battery-powered vehicles in the automotive industry.
Before the popularity of adhesives and sealants in the automotive industry, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) relied on mechanical fasteners, rivets, nuts, and bolts to concatenate windshield parts, metallic sheets, plastic components, battery components, and drivetrain components, among others.
The detailed study is a compilation of 172 market data tables and 78 figures spread through 240 pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Structural Adhesives and Sealants for EV Batteries – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with
- A dedicated section focusing on the opportunities in the global structural adhesives and sealants market for the EV batteries market.
• Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 15 players offering a holistic view of the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries landscape.
• Qualitative and quantitative analysis of structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries at the region and country-level and granularity by application and product segment.
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Dhrubajyoti Narayan, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The global automotive industry is undergoing wide-ranging and transformative changes with a shift in the consumer behavior as well as an increase in the implementation of stringent environmental regulations. As of now, most automotive original equipment manufacturers and other technology providers are working toward the enhancement and safety of EV batteries. This demand for structural adhesives and sealants for EV batteries, as they are playing a crucial role in EV battery development and EV adoption is advancing at a rapid pace.”
View the report from BIS Research on Structural Adhesives and Sealants Market for EV Batteries
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
Some key players operating in the market are 3M, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Sika AG, Huntsman Corporation, H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Dow, Permabond LLC, LORD Corporation, Jowat SE, Dymax Corporation and Polytec PT GmbH.
The companies profiled in the report have been selected post-in-depth interviews with experts and understand details such as product portfolios, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and domestic and international presence in the structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the driving factors for the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the major challenges and growth opportunities in the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries?
• What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the industry?
• Which are the major players, and what strategic measures are being taken to increase their presence and market share? What are the key developmental strategies implemented by key players to sustain in the competitive market?
• Which product type will lead the global structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries by 2031?
• Which are the major patents filled in the structural adhesives and sealants market for EV batteries?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum.
In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research