The growing acceptance of robots in cleanroom settings, product improvements that respond to industry trends, and higher demand for robotic automation in pharmaceutical manufacturing are some of the important reasons driving market expansion. In cleanrooms, robots assist in reducing the danger of contamination, particularly during medication manufacturing procedures. Furthermore, advanced Cleanroom Robots are likely to expand in popularity among hospitals and pharma companies, which would boost market expansion.
The North America market is estimated to dominate the global market. This can be primarily attributed to the growing adoption of robotics and artificial intelligence-based solutions in the healthcare sector. Moreover, the rise in COVID-19 cases in the region contributed to the market growth.On the other hand, the market in Asia Pacific is projected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period. The market is mainly driven by the rising in the number of healthcare providers, high unmet needs, improving healthcare infrastructure in the countries such as India, China.
Request a Free Sample Copy: https://marketresearchstrategy.com/request-sample-report/1125
List of Key Players- Cleanroom Robots Market
- ABB LTD
- Denso Robotics
- Midea Group Co., Ltd. (Kuka Sa)
- Fanuc Corporation
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.(Kawasaki Robotics)
- Nachi Fujikoshi Corporation
- Tessy Plastics Corp.
- Seiko Holdings Corporation (Seiko Epson Corporation)
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- Teradyne Inc.
Cleanroom Robots Market Report Highlights
- In 2021, Epson Robots launched NuTec Tooling Systems, an architect of custom automation solutions to provide efficient, precise, and cost-effective robotics to the syringe manufacturing process.
- In 2019, ABB launched the clean room version of IRB 1100 suitable for applications that generate substantial dust, water, and debris, including 3C polishing, wet grinding, buffing, and deburring.
- In 2019, KUKA launched a mobile clean room robot that helps in the transfer of wafers from one step to another.
- In 2019, NACHI-FUJUKOSHI launched the ultracompact robot model MZ01 for applications that can handle small component workpieces weighing around 100 g. MZ01 is ISO Class 5 certified and is suitable for clean room applications.
Check Discount @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/check-discount-report/1125
Cleanroom Robots Market Segmentation
The research report published by Market Research Strategy contains industry segments, as below-
Cleanroom Robots Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Traditional Industrial Robots
- Collaborative Robots
Cleanroom Robots Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Robotic Arms
- End Effectors
- Power Supplies
Cleanroom Robots End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Hospitals & Diagnostics
- Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices
Get more Information about this Report @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/others/cleanroom-robots-market
Browse More Reports:
Location Analytics Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
UV Curable Acrylic Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
Variable Frequency Drive Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
About Market Research Strategy:
Market Research Strategy (MRS) is a dedicated and disciplined market research firm that delivers authentic consulting services with accurate data forecasting for research-related services. The positive and result-oriented approaches implemented by us are beneficial in identifying the market challenges of any brand or start-up company to penetrate the competitive business space.
MRS also supports numerous organizations with its syndicate data and research reports to establish and survive in the market by grabbing the available market opportunities. Our vast experience and huge client database turn out to be our wealth and also secures our market position at the top of the list. Besides, we make use of every single piece of information, mined from authentic sources, into a valuable asset of the report; aiding our clients with informed business decisions.
Market Research Strategy USA Phone: ++1 9176726599 Business Email: [email protected] Website: https://marketresearchstrategy.com/