The adoption of consumer IAM solutions has increased in the recent years, owing to the growing consumer IAM trend of centralized monitoring and stringent government regulations to protect customer data. In addition, rise in incidents of cyber threats and increase in adoption of IoT (Internet of Things) are expected to drive the market. However, lack of standardization in industry regulations and concerns about cloud-based security hamper the market growth. Growing popularity of mobile devices and flexible functionalities of consumer IAM solutions to tackle increased network traffic, burgeoning demand, and peak usage requirements of consumers for different applications are expected to provide numerous opportunities for the growth and development of the global consumer identity and access management market.
Global consumer IAM market was valued at $7,968 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $23,589 million in 2022, growing at 16.9?GR during the forecasts period 2014-2022, according to a new report published by Allied Market Research. The advanced authentication solution segment dominated the global consumer identity and access management market, accounting for revenue of $3,770 million in 2015. North America is expected to be the leading contributor to the global consumer identity and access management market.
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1905
North America accounted for the major share of the global market in 2015, and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period, owing to increase in implementation of legal regulatory and cyber laws to improve data protection by government in the region. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period, owing to increase in events of cyber-attacks and growth in energy & power sectors thereby fueling the consumer identity and access management industry in the region.
KEY FINDINGS OF CONSUMER IAM MARKET:
- The BFSI industry segment dominated the overall consumer IAM market in terms of revenue, in 2015. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period.
- The advanced authentication solution segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of 17.8% from 2016 to 2022.
- In 2015, the identity proofing services and others (password management, data aggregation, and registration) segments contributed $2,473 million and $1,725 million, respectively.
- The on-premise deployment segment dominated the consumer IAM market in 2015, and is projected to garner notable revenue during the forecast period.
- Cloud-based IAM solutions constituted around 47.4% share of the global market in 2015, and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period.
- In 2015, North America generated the highest revenue in the global consumer IAM industry.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a remarkable CAGR of 19.3% during the forecast period.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1905
The key players profiled in the report are Onegini, TransUnion, Ping Identity Corporation, Gigya, Inc., Centrify Corporation, Okta, Inc., Experian PLC, Janrain, Inc., Mitek Systems Inc., Traxion Inc., LexisNexis Risk Solutions Inc., MorphoTrust USA, GB Group, ID Analytics, Aware Inc., and Equifax Inc. Market players have adopted various strategies such as product launch, acquisition, collaboration, and partnership to expand their foothold in the market. For instance, in December 2016, Experian PLC and Touch Bank, the digital bank of OTP European Financial Group, launched FraudNet, which secures online transactions, including open fake accounts, account takeover, or fraudulent online transactions.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.
AMR launched its user-based online library of reports and company profiles, Avenue. An e-access library is accessible from any device, anywhere, and at any time for entrepreneurs, stakeholders, and researchers, and students at universities. With reports on more than 60,000 niche markets with data comprising of 600,000 pages along with company profiles on more than 12,000 firms, Avenue offers access to the entire repository of information through subscriptions. A hassle-free solution to clients’ requirements is complemented with analyst support and customization requests.