IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “E-Commerce Logistics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
The global E-commerce logistics market reached a value of US$ 317.34 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 803.24 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 15.60% during 2022-2027. E-commerce logistics represent several processes, such as inventory management, warehousing, packaging, labeling, invoicing, shipping, payment collection, return, exchange, etc. They usually rely on detailed information about roads and road conditions, territories, regulations regarding the movement of items, transport laws to deliver goods faster, etc. E-commerce logistics offer various benefits, including efficient business growth, valuable insights, scalability, etc. Presently, the inflating cross-border e-commerce activities, owing to easy access to foreign brands and higher per capita income levels of individuals, are propelling the demand for e-commerce logistics across the globe.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/e-commerce-logistics-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by product, service type and operational area.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for E-Commerce Logistics Market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The widespread adoption of automated identification and data capture (AIDC) technologies to lower data entry costs, improve inventory accuracy, minimize shipping errors, etc., is primarily driving the e-commerce logistics market. In addition to this, the growing utilization of blockchain in e-commerce logistics to obtain reliable tracking information with more streamlined and cost-effective operations is further catalyzing the market growth. Moreover, the rising number of e-commerce websites and the widespread availability of low-cost cargo are acting as significant growth-inducing factors. Besides this, the elevating penetration of high-speed internet across countries is also positively influencing the global market. Additionally, the increasing integration of transportation management software (TMS) in these processes to plan efficient deliveries throughout the supply chain is anticipated to fuel the e-commerce logistics market over the forecasted period.
Key Players Included in Global E-Commerce Logistics Market Research Report:
- Agility Public Warehousing Company K.S.C.P.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide Inc.
- CEVA Logistics (CMA CGM S.A.)
- DHL (Deutsche Post AG)
- Fedex Corporation
- Gati Limited
- Kenco Group
- Kuehne + Nagel International AG
- Rhenus Group (Rethmann Se & Co. Kg)
- SF Express Co. Ltd. (Shenzhen Mingde Holding Development Co. Ltd.)
- Xpo Logistics Inc.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at- https://www.imarcgroup.com/e-commerce-logistics-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Product:
- Baby Products
- Personal Care Products
- Home Furnishing Products
- Apparel Products
- Electronics Products
- Automotive Products
Breakup by Service Type:
Breakup by Operational Area:
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the E-Commerce Logistics Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global E-Commerce Logistics Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Browse More Reports by IMARC Group:
- eSIM Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/esim-market
- Carbon Capture and Storage Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/carbon-capture-storage-market
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mobile-phone-accessories-market
- Warehouse Robotics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/warehouse-robotics-market
- Automotive Motors Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/automotive-motors-market
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800