The global facade systems market is forecast to reach USD 528.87 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population and changing lifestyles are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization will also drive the demand for facade systems during the forecast period. Construction Industry is a booming industry and is expected to remain so with the continuation of the development process, especially in the developing countries. With the process of development and the migration of people, the demand for façade systems from the residential applications has been a significant factor governing the growth of the market.
In 2018, the Asia Pacific market held the largest market share, and the region is expected to retain its dominance during the forecast period. North America accounted for the second-largest market share, followed by Europe. North America and Europe are having a significant rise in construction activities. Investment is an essential driver of economic growth in Europe. Despite higher inflation, the rising consumer spending, supported by employment growth, fuels the infrastructure investments in the European countries. U.K., Spain, and Sweden continue to be the major countries in the European region, while the economic growth in France and Italy has accelerated over the years.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1754
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the applications, cladding accounts for the largest market share in 2018 and is forecasted to grow further with a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period. Cladding in construction is the application of layers of material, providing a degree of thermal insulation and weather resistance to improve the appearance and durability of buildings.
- The exterior insulation and finish system are anticipated to witness the highest growth rate of 8.1% during the forecast period. EIFS are exterior wall coverings that insulate and provide weather protection in a selection of colors, shapes, and textures that can replicate almost any architectural style or finish material. EIFS can accommodate stiff insulation boards on the wall exteriors with a plaster-like covering.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period. High construction & infrastructure spending in emerging economies, including China and India, is majorly escalating the demand for facades. Due to the rapid urbanization & development of several suburbs in the Asian region, the overall building industry is witnessing several upcoming & ongoing projects.
- Key participants include Nippon Sheet Glass, Saint-Gobain, Central Glass, Asahi Glass, BASF, Guardian Industries, Dryvit Systems Inc., Sto SE & Co KGaA, Terraco Group, ParexGroup SA, James Hardie Industries PLC, Etex Group, Boral Limited, Nichiha Corporation, Kingspan PLC, Louisiana Pacific Corporation, Knauf, Georgia-Pacific LLC, SHERA, USG Corporation, Universal Cement Corporation (UCC), and Vinh Tuong Industrial Corporation, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Browse Complete Report “Facade Systems Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/facade-systems-market
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global facade systems market on the basis of product type, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Ventilated façade
- Non-ventilated façade
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
- Curtain Wall
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1754
Competitive analysis of the Facade Systems industry offers key data regarding product portfolio, company overview, market concentration rate, pricing analysis, and other key elements. Additionally, it offers key insights into their strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and collaborations, corporate and government deals, product launches, and brand promotions, and agreements, among others. It also provides details about their expansion tactics, the latest developments in products and technologies, production and manufacturing sites, and capacities, along with sales, revenue, returns, and financial standings.
Regional Bifurcation of the Facade Systems Market Includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
In conclusion, the Facade Systems market report provides a granular assessment of the market through extensive segmentations along with analysis of supply chains, sales network and distribution network, and downstream buyers in the Facade Systems market.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com