The global face mask market size was USD 76.72 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a significantly smaller size of USD 58.17 Billion in 2028, and register a decreasing growth rate of 5.2% from 2021 to 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Market revenue is expected to register a CAGR of 8.5% from 2020 to 2022 due to the drastic surge in demand for face masks due to COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and the onset of the second wave in 2021.
Before 2020, face masks were generally used in healthcare facilities during surgeries/operations and by industrial workers and people staying in highly polluted areas. Also, consumer awareness about benefits of face mask was low earlier, unlike during the pandemic. However, during the pandemic, face masks witnessed a spiraling increase in demand, which is expected to gradually trend downward as the situation comes under control in the latter part of the forecast period, leading to a decreasing growth rate of the face mask market in late 2021.
Request for the sample Copy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/688
The research report on the Face Mask market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Face Mask business sphere.
Key players in the market include Alpha Pro Tech Ltd., Cardinal Health Inc., The 3M Company, Ambu A/S, Cantel Medical Corporation, Medline Industries Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Makrite, Owens & Minor Inc., and Uvex Group.
The research report includes a separate chapter for qualitative analysis. We have followed a descriptive approach while compiling the chapter. The macro and micro economic factors define the share and growth of market. These factors have been carefully understood through secondary and primary sources. All such factors have been explained under headings namely growth driving factors, growth restraining factors, market and technology trends and so on. Depending on the contribution and the growth potential, five countries were chosen for PESTEL analysis and the same has been described in the report.
The report also offers an in-depth analysis of the market players along with their business overview, product portfolio, technological advancements, expansion plans, financial standing, and global position. It also sheds light on the collaborations in the competitive landscape, such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, brand promotions, corporate and government deals, licensing agreements, and others.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In August 2020, KARAM, which is a leading producer of protective equipment in India, introduced its range of disposable masks to provide protection against microbes, dust, smoke, and others, particularly for industrial workers.
- Face masks are generally composed of layers of nonwoven polypropylene. Melt blown polypropylene finds use as the middle layer of various certified medical face masks and in the production of respirators, including, N-99 and N95, due to its highly efficient filtering capability. Propylene fibers block airborne particles while enabling easy flow of air. The key benefit offered by use of nonwoven propylene is a significant price reduction as compared to woven or knitted spun yarns owing to the technique used to produce the material.
- Face mask market in Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, attributed to presence of large population resulting in a larger consumer base and increasing prevalence of infectious respiratory diseases. In addition, rising disposable income and growing demand for disposable face masks in developing countries such as India and China are causative of steady market revenue growth in the region.
Request for customization: https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/688
The report further covers comprehensive SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to offer a complete understanding of the competitive landscape and scenario of each market player. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the applications and product types offered in the market.
Emergen Research has segmented the global face mask market on the basis of product type, material type, usability, end-use, and region:
- Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Surgical Masks
- Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Research Institutes
Scope of the Report:
With all the data gathered and analyzed using SWOT analysis, there was a clearer picture of the competitive landscape of the global Face Mask market. Sources for the future market growth were uncovered and outlying competitive threats also surfaced. There was strategic direction eminent in the market and this shows in the key trends and developments studied. By getting market background and using current norms, policies, and trends of other leading markets for cross-references, market data was completed.
Proceed to buy: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/688
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Face Mask Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Face Mask Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers’ analysis
220.127.116.11. Increasing number of surgical procedures in hospitals
18.104.22.168. Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2
22.214.171.124. Rise in air pollution
126.96.36.199. Increasing prevalence of infectious diseases
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
188.8.131.52. Fluctuating price of raw materials
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Contact Us: Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs