According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled“Gelatin Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the global gelatin market reached a volume of 447.30 Thousand Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 496.47 Thousand Tons by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 1.66% during 2022-2027. Gelatin is a food ingredient that is naturally derived from animals’ connective tissues. It is a colorless, flavorless, and water-soluble animal protein that offers excellent water-binding properties and crystallization control. It is also extensively utilized for thickening, emulsifying and film-forming, due to which it finds extensive applications across the food and beverage, cosmetic, healthcare, and pharmaceutical industries.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request for a free sample copy of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ossein-gelatine-technical-material-market-report/requestsample
Global Gelatin Market Trends:
The global market is majorly driven by significant growth in the food and beverage industry. This, in confluence with the growing demand for functional and convenience food products, is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the increasing demand for gelatin across the nutraceutical and sports nutrition segment due to its high protein content is catalyzing the market growth across the globe. The market is further driven by the extensive research and development (R&D) activities conducted by key players to develop new gelatin and collagen products that aim to prevent crosslinking in soft gels.
Buy full report with table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ossein-gelatine-technical-material-market-report
Global Gelatin Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape With Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined, with some of the key players being:
- Gelita AG
- Rousselot SAS
- PB Gelatin/PB Leiner (Tessenderlo Group)
- Sterling Biotech Ltd.
- SAS Gelatines Weishardt
- Nitta Gelatin
- NA Inc.
Market by Raw Material:
- Pig Skin
- Bovine Hides
- Other Sources
Market by End-Use:
- Food and Beverages
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- India Electric Three-Wheeler Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Vegan Food Market Growth, Size, Share, Top Companies, Report 2022-2027
- Hair Care Market Demands, Size, Share, Research Report 2022-2027
- Ammonia Market Price, Growth, Demands, Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Set-Top Box Market Share, Size, Growth Rate, Top Companies, Report 2022-2027
- Nebulizers Market Size, Share, Growth, Report 2022-2027
- Ice Cream Market Value, Share, Size, Growth, Segmentation, Research Report 2022-2027
- E-Cigarette Market Share 2022, Size, Growth, Demands, Report by 2027
- Automotive Electronics Market Size, Share, Top Companies, Report 2022-2027
- Green Packaging Market Demands, Size, Share, Research Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800