According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Culinary Tourism Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global culinary tourism market reached a value of US$ 696.5 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,796.5 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 17.4% during 2022-2027.
Culinary tourism, also known as food tourism, is a form of travel where travelers visit novel or tourist places to explore the local culture through traditional food and authentic dishes. It includes activities like cooking classes, food festivals, culinary trials, farm weekends and guided food trips. Culinary tourism also provides an enhanced experience of dining and tasting novel foods, thereby increasing the demand for local cuisines, and creating social and cultural awareness.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/culinary-tourism-market/requestsample
Global Culinary Tourism Market Trends:
The global culinary tourism market is primarily driven by the expanding tourism and hospitality industries and rising disposable incomes. Additionally, food and travel bloggers are increasingly engaging in culinary tourism to create awareness regarding local cuisines, thereby contributing to the market growth. Furthermore, the growing consumer interest in traveling to exotic destinations with prevalent food culture and the implementation of favorable government policies promoting culinary tourism have bolstered the market growth. Other factors, including the availability of convenient and budget-friendly traveling and accommodation facilities, and strong social media influence, are also anticipated to propel the market growth.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/culinary-tourism-market
Global Culinary Tourism Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- Abercrombie & Kent Group of Companies S.A.
- Butterfield and Robinson Inc.
- Classic Journeys LLC
- G Adventures
- Gourmet On Tour Ltd.
- Greaves Travel L.L.C.
- International Culinary Tours
- ITC Travel Group Limited
- The Ftc4Lobe Group
- Topdeck Travel Limited
Breakup by Activity Type:
- Culinary Trials
- Cooking Classes
- Food Festivals and Events
Breakup by Tour Type:
Breakup by Age Group:
- Baby Boomers
- Generation X
- Generation Y
- Generation Z
Breakup by Mode of Booking:
- Online Travel Agents
- Traditional Agents
- Direct Booking
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Aerospace Robotics Market Research Report 2021-2026
- Genitourinary Drugs Market Analysis Report 2021-2026
- Fog Computing Market Forecast Report 2021-2026
- Smart Display Market Outlook 2021-2026
- Meat Processing Equipment Market Research Report 2021-2026
- Data Center Generator Market Analysis Report 2021-2026
- Sewing Machine Market Forecast Report 2021-2026
- Mental Health Market Outlook 2021-2026
- Fat Replacers Market Research Report 2021-2026
- Esports Market Analysis Report 2021-2026
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Contact Us: IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800