The market size of the Global Digestive Health Supplements oil market in the year 2019 is valued at 9.63 billion and is predicted to reach 20.38 billion by the year 2030 at an 9.0% CAGR during the forecast period.
Curious about this latest version of report? Obtain Report [email protected] https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-digestive-health-supplements-market/1273
Over the last few years, the market for digestive health products has changed significantly. Previously solely recognized for their digestive health advantages, the products now claim to provide immunological support, women’s health benefits, nutrient absorption enhancement, and even general health benefits. There is also a wide range of digestive supplements available, including probiotics and prebiotics, among others. A probiotic is a living culture that provides health advantages when consumed in appropriate doses. According to research, eating foods, beverages, and/or pills that contain particular types of probiotics, often known as “good bacteria,” on a daily basis can help maintain gut health. Probiotics may be present in a wide range of fermented foods, such as yoghurt, cheese, and kefir.
Demand for digestive health supplements, mainly probiotics and prebiotics, is likely to rise as consumer awareness of gut health grows. The market for digestive health supplements is expected to grow in the future as more people acknowledge the relevance of gut health in physical health, weight control, and energy levels. However, the rising popularity of natural foods like fruits and vegetables acts as a major restraint in this area. Furthermore, tight regulatory standards are posing challenges to the global digestive health supplements industry. Before manufacturers can put their items on the market, they must go through a series of tests and certifications.
List of Prominent Players in the Digestive Health Supplements Market:
Alimentary Health Limited
Lonza Group Ltd
Garden of Life
Other Prominent Player
For More Information @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/report/global-digestive-health-supplements-market/1273
Market players should increase their R&D efforts to help development. Due to customers’ growing interest in their gut health, the pace of research and development of digestive health products has quickened in recent years. According to a large-scale multinational research study completed in 2020, more than 40% of people worldwide suffer from functional gastrointestinal diseases, which have a negative impact on quality of life and healthcare utilization. As a result, consumers are becoming increasingly interested in natural and safe products. As a result, market participants are investing extensively in R&D in order to produce unique products to meet the growing demand.
Strict regulations and a revised tax structure would be a major challenge for market growth. Although there are numerous market growth factors, the digestive health industry is also experiencing some problems that are limiting growth. One such factor is the tight standards that vitamin and supplement makers must adhere to prior to product introduction. The Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act was signed into law in 1994. Under this act, a company is responsible for ensuring the safety of the dietary supplements it makes or distributes, as well as the accuracy of any representations or claims made about the product. In addition, before creating or distributing supplements, firms must register with the FDA under the Bioterrorism Act.
North America is projected to grow at a significant rate in the global digestive health supplements market during the forecast period. Obesity, digestive disorders, and lifestyle-related diseases are predicted to fuel the demand for digestive health supplements due to poor eating habits and excessive consumption of processed, high-sodium, and ready-to-eat meals. North America leads the world in vitamins and dietary supplements. Vitamins and nutritional supplements profit in the United States from the growing trend of healthy living and the rise in healthcare costs, particularly among the elderly. Probiotic supplements are the most important product impacting growth in North America. These supplements are increasingly being positioned as advantageous for digestion and immunity, allowing for more diverse preventative scenarios.
- In Feb 2022, The TWK10 sports probiotic is now accessible in Europe, one year after its first launch in North America. The strain of L. Plantarum isolated from Taiwanese kimchi has been proven to boost exercise endurance by up to 75%.
- In June 2021, Garden of Life was expanding its Dr Formulated range to include a Women’s Probiotic Digestive Immune Gummy to help women improve their gut health. The collection extension now includes items encouraging healthy hair, skin, and nails and reducing stress to improving overall wellness.
- In March 2021, Bayer HealthCare LLC announced that PanTheryx had acquired TruBiotics®, a daily probiotic supplement brand, and its trademarks. The TruBiotics brand will complement PanTheryx’s existing brands and ingredient offerings, such as Life’s First NaturalsTM, dairy colostrum, and prebiotics, to create a whole spectrum of nutritional supplements that promote digestive and immunological health across all life stages.
- In Sept 2020, TWK10, a novel strain of Lactobacillus Plantarum derived from naturally fermented Taiwanese kimchi, is the latest probiotic component launched by Lonza for sports nutrition. There is evidence from clinical trials that this substance can provide sports nutrition advantages such as better endurance, body composition, and energy levels.
Segmentation of Digestive Health Supplements Market-
- Other Products
- Other Forms
By Sales Channels
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Multi-brand Stores
- Online Retailing
- Other Sales Channels
- The US
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- South East Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa-
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Request for ToC/Proposal: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1273