IMARC Group’s latest research report, titled “High Voltage Cable Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity, and Forecast 2022-2027,” offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends, and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios. The global high voltage cable market size reached a value of US$ 37.24 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 53.34 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.15% during 2022-2027. High voltage cables (HVCs) are the cables that are extensively used for transferring electric power at high voltages. Equipped with insulators, protective jackets, conductors, etc., they are designed to accurately transmit electricity without any power loss during long-range transmissions. HVCs can be of various voltage types, such as 50kV-110kV, 115kV-330kV, and more than 330kV. The presence of extra internal layers in the insulation jacket assists these cables in controlling the flow of electricity around the conductor. As a result, HVCs find widespread applications across several sectors, including mining, power, chemical, wastewater treatment, paper, manufacturing, oil and gas, etc.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at – https://www.imarcgroup.com/high-voltage-cable-market/requestsample
Important Attribute and highlights of the Report:
- Detailed analysis of the global market share
- Market Segmentation by installation, voltage type and end user.
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market in terms of volume and value
- Latest industry trends and developments
- Competitive Landscape for high voltage cable market
- Strategies of major players and product offerings
The escalating requirement for electronic appliances and devices and the rising need for uninterrupted power supply are primarily driving the high voltage cable market. In addition to this, the expanding construction industry and the emerging trend of smart grids are also augmenting the market growth. Moreover, the shifting preferences towards inexhaustible energy sources, such as wind and solar energy, owing to the enhanced focus on sustainable development, are leading to the construction of new utility grid setups with improved distribution and transmission networks across countries, which is further catalyzing the global market. Apart from this, the elevating number of rural electrification projects launched by government bodies across the globe is expected to bolster the high voltage cable market in the coming years.
Key Players Included in Global High Voltage Cable Market Research Report:
- Brugg Kabel AG
- LS Cable & System Ltd
- NKT A/S
- Prysmian Group
- Siemens AG
- Southwire Company LLC
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- TBEA Co. Ltd.
- TELE-FONIKA Kable S.A.
Do you know more information, Contact to our analyst at– https://www.imarcgroup.com/high-voltage-cable-market
COVID-19 Impact Overview:
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Installation:
Breakup by Voltage Type:
- More than 330kV
Breakup by End User:
- Power Utilities
- Oil and Gas
- Chemical and Petrochemical
- Renewable Energy
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
TOC for the High Voltage Cable Market Research Report:
- Scope and Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Global High Voltage Cable Market
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Price Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
Browse More Reports by IMARC Group:
- Lingerie Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/lingerie-market
- Prescriptive Analytics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/prescriptive-analytics-market
- 3D Printing Materials Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/3d-printing-materials-market
- Doors Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/doors-market
- Color Cosmetics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/color-cosmetics-market
- Mobile Phone Accessories Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/mobile-phone-accessories-market
- Diesel Generator Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/diesel-generator-market
- 3D Scanning Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/3d-scanning-market
- Intelligent Lighting Controls Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/intelligent-lighting-controls-market
- Battery Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/battery-market
- Energy Storage Systems Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/energy-storage-systems-market
Who we are:
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: [email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800