According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled“Diaper Market in India: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the diaper market size in india reached a value of US$ 1.37 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.22 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 8.18% during 2022-2027. A diaper is a disposable underwear that allows an individual to urinate or defecate without access to a toilet. It is manufactured using polyacrylate granules and polyethylene films to effectively absorb and retain waste fluids for an extended period of time. It is primarily worn by children and infants who are not toilet trained or experience bedwetting as well as adults and aged individuals with urinary incontinence.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/diaper-market-india/requestsample
Diaper Market in India Trends:
The diaper market in india is primarily driven by the rising health awareness among the masses. This, coupled with the increasing demand for personal hygiene products, has significantly contributed to the market growth across the country. Furthermore, the introduction of eco-friendly diapers due to the growing environmental concerns among the masses has positively influenced the market growth. Moreover, the rising prevalence of urinary incontinence among the elderly and the increasing geriatric population in India are providing an impetus to the market growth. Additionally, the advent of innovative product offerings, such as diapers with inner lining containing vitamin E and aloe vera gel, is creating a positive outlook for the market. Other factors, including the easy product availability via online and offline organized retail channels and the inflating disposable income levels of the consumers, are also anticipated to drive the market across the country.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/diaper-market-india
Diaper Market in India 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Procter & Gamble
- Unicharm Corporation
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Breakup by Type:
- Baby Diapers
- Baby Training Diapers
- Baby Cloth Diapers
- Baby Swim Pants
- Adult Diapers
- Adult Pad Diapers
- Adult Flat Diapers
- Adult Pant Diapers
Among these, baby diapers hold the leading market segment.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Online Stores
- Convenience Stores
Breakup by Regional Insights:
- Delhi NCR
- Tamil Nadu
Amongst these, Maharashtra currently represents the leading market for diapers in India, holding the majority of the market share.
Key highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Autonomous Train Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/autonomous-train-market
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market
- WiGig Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/wigig-market
- Camera Module Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/camera-module-market
- Engineering Plastics Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/engineering-plastics-market
- Big Data Security Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/big-data-security-market
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/polybutylene-terephthalate-market
- Legal Process Outsourcing Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/legal-process-outsourcing-market
- Data Governance Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/data-governance-market
- Industrial Batteries Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/industrial-batteries-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email: [email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800