Bakery products include cookies, bread, biscuits, rolls, cakes, cupcakes, pies, tarts, sweet rolls, coffee cakes, and doughnuts. They are generally prepared using various ingredients, such as grain-based flour, water, and leavening agents. These products are gaining widespread popularity in India among the masses as they are readily available and easy to consume. According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Indian Bakery Market Report: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027”, the bakery market size in India reached a value of US$ 10.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 19.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.94% during 2022-2027.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-bakery-market/requestsample
Competitive Landscape with Key players:
- Britannia Industries Limited
- ITC Limited
- Parle Products Private Limited
Indian Bakery Market Trends:
The Bakery Industry in India is majorly driven by considerable growth in the food processing sector. In line with this, the rising influence of western food trends is providing a boost to the demand for bakery products in India. Furthermore, the easy availability of diversified products, such as multi-grain bread, fibre biscuits, designer cakes and eggless cakes, is positively influencing the product sales. Moreover, the increasing consumer demand for healthy food options has led to the introduction of healthy bakery products, which is gaining widespread prominence among health-conscious consumers. Other factors, including rapid urbanization, inflating disposable income levels of the masses and shifting dietary preferences, are further contributing to the market growth.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/indian-bakery-market
Indian Bakery Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Breakup by Product Type:
- Cakes And Pastries
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets And Hypermarkets
- Independent Retailers
- Artisanal Bakeries
Breakup by Region:
- North India
- West and Central India
- South India
- East India
Key highlights of the Report:
Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Hydrogen Peroxide Market Price, Industry Size, Share, Demands, Report 2022-2027
- Credit Card Payment Market Share, Value, Industry Trends, Report 2022-2027
- Hospital Linen Supply And Management Services Market Analysis Report 2022-2027
- Fog Computing Market Size, Top Companies Share 2022, Growth Rate, Report by 2027
- Styrenic Block Copolymer Market Overview 2022, Top Manufacturers Share, Size, Report by 2027
- Cellulose Fibers Market Price, Industry Size, Share, Revenue, Report 2022-2027
- Pupillometer Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Bubble Tea Market Growth, Industry Size, Share, Segmentation, Research Report 2022-2027
- Organic Tea Market Price, Top Manufacturers Share, Size, Research Report 2022-2027
- Hub Motor Market, Share, Industry Size, Brands, Top Manufacturers, Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800