The global Industrial Control Systems Security Market is forecasted to be worth USD 25.12 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The industrial control system security market is expected to grow substantially over the forecast period owing to the rising cyber threats like Night Dragon Operation and Stuxnet in various industries. The growing smart grid implementations, cloud technology for essential infrastructure security, and increasing corporate investment on industrial control systems are expected to further boost the market growth.
The report provides detailed insights into Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue trends, industry trends, consumer trends, market size, market share, market revenue growth drivers, and forecast, along with ranging impact of each factor and driver. It also provides analysis of various factors expected to restrain or limit potential growth in Industrial Control Systems Security market size over the forecast period, 2020–2028. The report includes profiles of major Industrial Control Systems Security players in the market, strategies being employed, mergers, acquisitions, recent developments, agreements, contracts, new product development and launches, segment revenue, investment details as well as financials. Also included are details regarding top Industrial Control Systems Security market players, manufacturers, and vendors and the various strategies being deployed in the market and objectives for these strategies.
Download FREE Sample PDF Copy (Customized Sample PDF File delivered as per your specific requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/171
Global Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue growth is primarily driven by rising focus by major companies on product portfolio expansion, entry into new and untapped domestic and international markets, rising investments my top Industrial Control Systems Security market players, manufacturers, and vendors in strategic agreements and contracts, and rapidly increasing competition in the Industrial Control Systems Security market.
In addition, rapidly rising demand and deployment in respective sectors/industries in major and developing countries is supporting growth in terms of Industrial Control Systems Security market share contribution of these countries. In addition, Industrial Control Systems Security market share contribution is expected to continue to incline steadily over the forecast period due to favorable government policies, advancements in technology, and steady economic growth across various regions and countries.
Key Highlights From The Report
- In October 2019, In order to enhance industrial control systems security to prevent cyber-attack, ABB Inc. had collaborated with IT firms like Microsoft, Check Point Software, Israel-SCADAfence, and Fortinet. With this collaboration, ABB Inc. will enhance the quality of its systems shortly.
- Owing to significant benefits such as enhanced security controls, improved cybersecurity, vulnerability prevention, enhanced monitoring, quick and simple implementation, effective integration with networks, the endpoint security segment held the largest market with a share of 32.7% in 2019 in the industrial control systems security market.
- The consultancy and integration segment is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to benefits such as improved efficiency, centralized, safe storage, easy operation, time and cost-efficiency, real-time connectivity, and transparency.
Top key vendors in Industrial Control Systems Security Market include are:
BAE Systems plc, Cisco Systems, Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Claroty Ltd., CyberArk, Airbus SE, Palo Alto Networks, Inc., Sophos Group plc, ABB Inc., and Indegy Ltd. among others.
Emergen Research has segmented the global Industrial Control Systems Security Market on the basis of security type, service, solution, end-use, and region:
- Security Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Incident Response Services
- Support and Maintenance
- Managed Security Services
- Consultation and Integration
- Training and Development
- Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Identity & Access Management
- Distributed Denial of Service Solution
- Unified Threat Management
- SCADA Encryption
- Virtualization Security
- Security Information and Event Management
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Data Loss Prevention
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas
Access the Entire Report packed with TOC, Tables and Figures and Outline of Prominent [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/industrial-control-systems-security-market
In terms of Industrial Control Systems Security market share and revenue contribution to the global Industrial Control Systems Security market, North America is expected to maintain its dominance over other regional markets over the forecast period. Presence of major companies in countries in the region is a key factor supporting rapid increase in Industrial Control Systems Security market share.
The market intelligence report on the Industrial Control Systems Security Industry also includes an extensive investigation of the competitive landscape. It assesses the business and marketing strategies expected to be present in the market through the forecast years. It also includes an investigation of the recent advancements and other factors driving the growth of the overall market to help comprehend the progress of the companies in the coming years.
Region wise performance of the Industrial Control Systems Security industry
North America Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue growth was relatively higher than that of other regional markets in 2020. North America Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue is expected to continue to remain dominant over the forecast period, supported by robust presence of top market players, manufacturers, and vendors, and favorable government policies and norms in countries in the region.
Asia Pacific Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue registered fastest growth rate in 2020, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Asia Pacific Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue growth is driven by significant market revenue contribution from China, India, and South Korea. China is a robust hub for top Industrial Control Systems Security market players, manufacturers, and vendors, as well as easy access to raw materials and workforce at more economical costs that that of other regional markets.
Europe Industrial Control Systems Security market revenue is expected to continue to remain steady over the forecast period, attributed to changing trends in various market and robust focus on research and development initiatives by top market players, manufacturers, and vendors to expand global footprint and drive revenues and profits.
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering:
- United States
- Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
We can customize our reports for our customers, for instance, we can add or remove manufacturers, applications or product types, whatever you need in the report. Ask for it by contacting [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/171
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the growth rate and the market size of the Industrial Control Systems Security industry for the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the major driving forces expected to impact the development of the Industrial Control Systems Security market across different regions?
- Who are the major driving forces expected to decide the fate of the Industrial Control Systems Security industry worldwide?
- Who are the prominent market players making a mark in the Industrial Control Systems Security market with their winning strategies?
- Which Industrial Control Systems Security industry trends are likely to shape the future of the industry during the forecast period 2020-2027?
- What are the key barriers and threats believed to hinder the development of the industry?
- What are the future opportunities in the Industrial Control Systems Security market?
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2021-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Industrial Control Systems Security Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Industrial Control Systems Security Market drivers analysis
22.214.171.124. Rapid urbanization and industrialization
126.96.36.199. Stringent government regulations regarding carbon emissions
188.8.131.52. Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
184.108.40.206. Rising need to enhance indoor air quality
4.2.3. Industrial Control Systems Security Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. High cost associated with the maintenance of Industrial Control Systems Security products
18.104.22.168. Availability of renewable sources of energy
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Chapter 10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. Industrial Control Systems Security Market Revenue Share By Manufacturers
10.2. Mergers & Acquisitions
10.3. Competitor’s Positioning
10.4. Strategy Benchmarking
10.5. Vendor Landscape
10.5.1. Raw Material Suppliers
10.5.1.1. North America
10.5.1.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.1.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.1.5. Latin America
10.5.2.1. North America
10.5.2.3. Asia Pacific
10.5.2.4. Middle East & Africa
10.5.2.5. Latin America
Avail Discount on Industrial Control Systems Security Market [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/171
Why Choose Emergen Research?
- Strong Industry Focus
- Extensive Product Offerings
- Customer Research Services
- Robust Research Methodology
- Comprehensive Reports
- Latest Technological Developments
- Value Chain Analysis
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Growth Dynamics
- Quality Assurance
- Post-sales Support
Explore More press releases from Emergen Research:
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs