The global membranes market is likely to reach value of USD 10.81 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. This growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing need for reclaiming water from different wastewater streams for re-use. Increasing utilization of membranes for production of potable drinking water from groundwater, surface water, and seawater sources is driving the market. Increasing research and development activities for the advancement of wastewater treatment solutions and desalination are contributing to the demand for the membrane technology. Municipalities are increasingly utilizing microfiltration and ultrafiltration for water and wastewater treatment.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the factors influencing the growth of the Membranes market. The report considers the currently ongoing COVID-19 pandemic as one of the key influencing factors of the industry. The report is updated with the recent COVID-19 crisis and its impact on the global market. The report explores the present and future impact of the pandemic and provides an insight into the market scenario in the post-pandemic world. The report offers an in-depth analysis of the market size, market share, and market growth and its estimation through the forecast years on the basis of the COVID-19 crisis.
Get your FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/471
Key Highlights of Report
- In October 2019, DuPont announced that it had signed an agreement regarding acquisition of the ultrafiltration membrane business of BASF, a leading chemical company in Germany. The acquisition is expected to help DuPont widen its portfolio of separation technologies and water purification, which comprises reverse osmosis, ultrafiltration, and ion exchange resins.
- The reverse osmosis segment held the largest market share of 39.3% in 2019. High efficiency (up to 99.5%) of reverse osmosis in separating small particles, including bacteria and monovalent ions such as chloride and sodium ions, has increased the use of reverse osmosis in water and wastewater treatment.
- The Asia Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the global membranes market in 2019. Rapid increase in industrialization and growth in agricultural and domestic activities are producing large amounts of wastewater, driving the demand for membranes in the region.
- Key market participants include Toray Industries, DuPont, Koch Separation Solutions, Hydranautics, Pentair, Lanxess, Asahi Kasei Corporation, LG Water Solutions, Suez, and Pall Corporation
Membranes Market Segmentation:
Additionally, the report segments the Membranes market on the basis of the different product types offered by the market, application, end-user industries, and regions, among others. It offers a holistic overview of the Membranes industry and projects the growth for the segments and sub-segments and also sheds light on the segment expected to dominate in the coming years.
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Industrial Processing
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
The research report is an investigative study providing a conclusive view of the Membranes business sphere by an in-depth segmentation of the market into key applications, types, and regions. These segments are analyzed on the basis of present, emerging, and future trends. The regional segmentation provides current and forecast demand estimation for the Membranes industry in key regions such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/471
Key Summary of the Membranes Market Report:
- Insightful information regarding the global Membranes market
- Identification of growth in various segments and sub-segments of the Membranes market
- Strategic recommendations for investment opportunities
- The report covers significant statistics related to the industry along with products, applications, price analysis, demand & supply, and production and consumptions rate
- Emerging trends and current market segment analysis to help investors formulate new business strategies
- Accelerates the decision making process through the detailed description of the drivers, restraints, growth prospects, and limitations
- Thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis along with feasibility analysis and investment return analysis
Table Of Content:
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Membranes Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Membranes Market Material Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Industrial Outlook
4.2.1. Market indicators analysis
4.2.2. Market drivers analysis
184.108.40.206. Strict regulations regarding water treatment
220.127.116.11. Scarcity of freshwater resources
18.104.22.168. Increasing awareness regarding water conservation
4.2.3. Market restraints analysis
22.214.171.124. High capital investment required for membranes
126.96.36.199. Present challenging economic conditions due to the pandemic
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6. Competitive Metric Space Analysis
4.7. Price trend Analysis
4.8. Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Plastic Waste Management [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/plastic-waste-management-market
Eric Lee Corporate Sales Specialist Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756 E-mail: [email protected] Facebook | LinkdIn | Twitter | Blogs