Micro Mobility Market Size – USD 65.58 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 18.8%, Market Trends – Increasing adoption of advanced telematics technologies
Emergen Research has recently added a new informative report titled ‘Global Micro Mobility Market Forecasts to 2028’ to its ever-expanding repository. The report covers all the essential features of the Micro Mobility market, with key statistical data represented in the form of tables, charts, diagrams, figures, and graphs. The report strives to offer a better understanding of the market to the reader and provide beneficial insights to the established companies. The report presents a bird’s eye view of the Micro Mobility industry with a special focus on technological developments, expansion strategies of the prominent players, and current and emerging growth trends of the market.
Rising need to reduce traffic congestion in urban areas and reduce reliance on private vehicles and encourage use of public transport is also driving a shift towards micro mobility solutions. Urban consumers are increasingly adopting micro mobility solutions due to enhancement in connectivity, mobile payments, quick battery charging, convenience of these solutions, and growing smartphone penetration in urban and rural areas. Rising investments by companies offering micro mobility solutions is also resulting in development of more cost-effective and advanced vehicles in the micro mobility solutions market.
Download the report description:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/493
Key Highlights of Report
- The residential segment accounted for largest market share of 59.4% in 2019. Rapid urbanization and population increase are factors causing an exponential increase in congestion, which is driving demand for micro mobility solutions for use in residential areas.
- 3-wheeler segment revenue is expected to expand at a rapid CAGR of 19.3% during the forecast period. Better balance offered by 3-wheelers as compared to two-wheeler makes them a more convenient and safer option for covering a longer distance.
- Up to 20 Km segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the micro mobility market in 2019. Better energy efficiency is a prime feature offered by the travel range of up to 20 km.
- Up to 100 Kg segment accounted for a significantly high revenue share in the micro mobility market in 2019. Shifting consumer preference towards more convenient, affordable, lightweight and efficient modes of transportation are factors driving demand for micro mobility solutions with a weight capacity of up to 100 Kg.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share contribution to the global micro mobility market in 2019. Stringent government regulations regarding emission levels is a primary factor driving adoption of micro mobility solutions in countries in the region.
- Key players in the market include Bird Rides, Inc., Lime Scooter, Micro Mobility Systems Ltd.s, Ofo Inc., Mobike, Motivate International Inc. (Lyft), Pride Mobility Products® Corporation, Golden Technologies, Uber, and Invacare Corporation.
It offers a lucid picture of current trends in the global market, with an unbiased perspective of the leading market players, key regions/countries, end-use industries, and various product types.
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Travel Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Up To 20 Km
- 20-40 Km
- More than 40 Km
- Weight Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- Up to 100 Kg
- 100-250 Kg
- More than 250 Kg
The Micro Mobility market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications.
Geographical Terrain of the Global Micro Mobility Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the U.K, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
To Get This Report At A Profitable Rate:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/493
Global Micro Mobility Market Report – Table of Contents:
- Report Overview
- 1 Research Scope
- 2 Key Sensor Fusion market segments
- 3 Target players
- 4 Market analysis by type
- 5 Market analysis by application
- 6 Key learning objectives
- 7 Report timeline
- Global Growth Trends
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion market size
- 2 Latest trends of the Sensor Fusion market by region
- 3 Key corporate trends
- Global Sensor Fusion Market share by key players
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Market size by manufacturers
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion Market key players
- 3 Products/solutions/services of major players
- 4 New entrants in the Sensor Fusion market
- 5 Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and expansion plans
- Global Sensor Fusion Market by product type
- 1 Global Sensor Fusion Sales by Product
- 2 Global Sensor Fusion by Product Revenue
Reasons to choose Emergen Research
- Regional Demand Forecasts and Forecasts
- Product price volatility
- Technology update analysis
- Location index analysis
- Raw material procurement strategy
- Competitiveness analysis
- Product composition matrix
- Vendor management
- Cost-effectiveness analysis
Request a customized copy of the report:https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/493
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please let us know, and we will offer you a report well-suited to your requirements.
Survey of reports provided and provided by Emergen Research :
Soil Monitoring Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/soil-monitoring-market
Electric Commercial Vehicle Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/electric-commercial-vehicle-market
Solid Waste Management Market @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/solid-waste-management-market
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]