The place for brands, entrepreneurs, industry leaders, retailers to show, learn, connect
LAS VEGAS (March 29, 2022) – One week until National Hardware Show (NHS) presents thousands of trending home and hardware related products at Las Vegas Convention Center’s new West Hall. For 2022 NHS is hosting more than 700 exhibitors, 250 of those new, 50+ inventors, thousands of retailers, 47 presentations, 20+ awards and 3 happy hours! Don’t miss out, there is still time to register HERE.
“NHS continues to stay true to its core – delivering new products, new connections and new experiences. In its 76th edition NHS will bring five key home improvement consumer trends to life in HABITAT with great merchandising displays and an interactive showcase, NHS is expanding live demonstrations in the BACKYARD to all product categories and Lancaster will have a really exciting paint demo pavilion, NHS will also kick off the inaugural Executive Retail Summit with a pre-show golf outing and exclusive education for C-Level independent retailers,” said Beth Casson, Event Leader, National Hardware Show. “NHS is more than just a destination but an experience and a resource for brands, inventors, buyers, industry leaders to see/show the latest products and learn about how to thrive in the todays ever changing landscape.”
HABITAT NHS offers a glimpse into five forces shaping our environment, our culture, our homes and how we interact with them all. Explore new product releases and inventions by industry innovators NHS has personally invited to the show, who offer examples of how we as an industry are rising to meet the changes in our world. Don’t miss a hosted happy hour with hands-on demonstrations in HABITAT on Tuesday April 5th and 6th @ 4pm.
- REST ASSURED focuses on sleep products that are drawing on the power of technology, light, color and sound to make sleeping and waking easier.
- READY STEADY focuses on the new security, safety and hygiene solutions that are answering the call of the YOYO (You’re on Your Own) movement driving consumers to take home and building safety precautions into their own hands.
- ONE FOR ALL explores multi-species thinking – the rights of all nature including humans, plants and animals.
- H2FLOW highlights Home Improvement brands that are answering the call for an intelligent and informed approach to how we use our most valuable resource. From low-flow toilets to filtering to rainwater collection and efficient irrigation systems, innovations in water management are in high demand.
- THE ESSENTIALS EDIT showcases accessible must-haves for the modern tool shed. Explore new products by brands that are catering to this growing demographic of consumers who want on-trend, aesthetic interiors, but require them to be temporary and portable.
HABITAT Next, powered by the United Inventors Association is a stage for educational seminars and pitch panels for inventors. The schedule includes:
Tuesday April 5
9:45 a.m. Welcoming + Patent and Trademark Law Essentials
11 a.m. Pitch Panel “Giving Tools a Voice”
12:30 p.m. Rita Compton
1 p.m. MarketBlast Open Innovation program
1:30 p.m. Pitch Panel “Retail or License”
3 p.m. Product Development, Packaging and Branding
3:30 p.m. Effective Pitch when seeking VC funding
4 p.m. Monetizing product ideas into life changing passive income through Product Licensing
4:30 p.m. How to get your product on QVC/HSN
5 p.m. UIA Meet & Greet Session (Located outside in the NHS Backyard area
Wednesday, April 6
9:45 a.m. Presentation of United Inventors Association Awards
10 a.m. UIA Educational Initiatives
10:30 a.m. Pitch Panel “Shark Tank Ready”
12 p.m. Rita Compton
12:30 p.m. Steve Greenberg: “What the Heck Is that”
1:30 p.m. What’s Next: Established Inventors Next Step How-To Get Press, Social Media & Into Big Box Stores
3 p.m. Product Launch in USA, Do’s and Don’ts ending with a deal with Shark Daymond John
3:30 p.m. Journey to Shark Tank ending with a deal with Lori Grenier
4 p.m. Product Licensing
5 p.m. UIA Meet and Greet Session (Backyard area)
Can’t Miss Feature Areas
Featuring 100+ new products – a discovery zone for the latest in Hardware and Home Improvement launches.
Made in USA features domestic, best-in-class products and services that value high labor standards, top quality manufacturing and safer products that keep Americans working.
NHS Backyard comes alive through exciting content on the NHS Backyard Stage and Backyard Beer Garden that includes the Welcome Reception April 5 at 5 p.m. and an Award Ceremony April 6 at 5 p.m. You don’t want to miss the Lancaster Paint & Demos Pavilion, Favorite Finds presentations, grilling demonstrations, Homes for Our Troops and more.
Tuesday, April 5
12 p.m. Lazy Guy DIY – Favorite Finds
12:30 p.m. Tools By Design – Favorite Finds
1 p.m. Roto Shovel
1:30 p.m. BBQ Nation – Grilling Favorites
2 p.m. Chip Wade HGTV – Outdoor Living Finds – Chip Wade
2:30 p.m. Make 48, Tom Gray – Favorite Finds
3 p.m. Make 48, Wes Lewis – Favorite Finds
3:30 p.m. Make 48, Sarah Listi – Favorite Finds
5:00 p.m. NHS WELCOME RECEPTION
Wednesday, April 6
12 p.m. Homes for Our Troops with Kevin O’Connor
12:30 p.m. Inventor Lady
1:30 p.m. Made in USA – Kevin O’Connor
2 p.m. Cook off Judging
2:30 p.m. EasyFit Isolator USA
3 p.m. Tools in Action – Favorite Finds
3:30 p.m. Tools in Action – Favorite Finds
5:00 p.m. NHS & NHPA AWARDS CEREMONY
- NHS Rising Star Awards: Top product picks from HABITAT NEW & Made in USA, selected by esteemed media attendees and exciting celebrity guests!
- NHS VIP Choice Awards: NHS VIP buyers (aka Channel Leader Club members) will be voting on the winners of this award after walking the floor looking for the exhibitors who stand out
- NHS Top Tapped Award: Every attendee will be equipped with a Konduko SMART badge allowing them to tap Konduko Readers located at each exhibitor booth and within featured areas including Made in USA and HABITAT. The top 5 companies awarded.
- Family Handyman Editor’s Choice Awards: As the new official partner for NHS, The editors of Family Handyman will be voting on the winners of these awards after walking the floor looking for the products that stand apart from the pack with regards to:
- Meeting Consumer Needs
- NHPA Retailer’s Choice Award: A group of independent retailers representing the North American Hardware and Paint Association (NHPA)will walk the Show Floor looking for their favorite products.
- United Inventors Association: Most Innovative Concept; Best Marketing Effort; The Pinnacle Award (Best in Show) https://uiausa.org/
To see who will be at the show CLICK HERE
NHS BACKYARD Experiences CLICK HERE
Press resources including logos, images, HABITAT, Made in USA List and more HERE
About the National Hardware Show®
The National Hardware Show® celebrates a rich history spanning 76 years of serving the home improvement marketplace. From its early beginnings in New York during the post-World War 2 housing boom and eventual move to Chicago in the 1970s, to today’s current location in Las Vegas, NHS is the most comprehensive event, education and networking platform serving the hardware and home improvement industry. As the industry spearhead, it keeps a focused eye on the cultural, environmental, and technological developments shaping the future of modern living. NHS unites and guides the industry at its live events and on its interactive channels by delivering unparalleled opportunities for fostering connections, deepening insights, and building innovative and profitable strategies for growth. For more information on the National Hardware Show, visit www.nationalhardwareshow.com.
About RX (Reed Exhibitions)
RX is in the business of building businesses for individuals, communities and organisations. RX elevates the power of face-to-face events by combining data and digital products to help customers learn about markets, source products and complete transactions at over 400 events in 22 countries across 43 industry sectors. RX is passionate about making a positive impact on society and is fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our people. RX is part of RELX, a global provider of information-based analytics and decision tools for professional and business customers. www.rxglobal.com.