Neuroprosthetics Market Report, published by Allied Market Research, forecasts that the global market is expected to garner $14 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 15.8% during the period 2016-2020.
List of Key Players
- Medtronic plc,
- Cochlear Ltd., Abbott Laboratories,
- Boston Scientific,
- Second Sight Medical Products,
- Retina Implant AG,
Download Sample Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/580
Multitude of cognitive and physiological disorders have a debilitating impact on ‘quality-of-life’ of affected patient populace. A majority (~80%) of such patients is unamenable to any form of treatment as first line (drug) and second line (invasive surgeries) treatments fail. Neuroprosthetics devices or neural implants or brain implants offer an efficacious solution to the afore-mentioned type of patients. Neuroprosthetics deploy technologies such as Deep Brain Simulation (DBS), Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS), Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) and Sacral Nerve Stimulation (SNS) depending on the clinical condition to ameliorate the disease condition.
Depending on the condition treated, product types of Neuroprosthetics include Motor Prosthetics, Auditory Prosthetics/ Cochlear Implants, Visual Prosthetics/ Retinal implants and Cognitive Prosthetics. Owing to various factors such as high base of affected patient population, the patient population amenable to Neuroprosthetics and scope of improvement in QALY, the Motor Neuroprosthetics market for treating Parkinson’s disease garners the largest market share; Motor Neuroprosthetics for treating Overactive Bladder Syndrome and Motor Neuroprosthetics for treating Epilepsy are second and third largest segment respectively. Despite such benefits that are high-impact growth drivers for the market, high-cost of devices curtails the adoption rate by patients, thus restrain the market growth.
For Purchase inquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/580
Key Findings of Neuroprosthetics Market:
- Global market for Neuroprosthetics gaining traction with Visual Prosthetics/ Retinal implants and Motor Neuroprosthetics (for treating Parkinson’s disease) being major growth arenas during the forecast period (2014 – 2020)
- Within Neuroprosthetics devices market, Visual Prosthetics/ Retinal implants is the fastest growing segment
- Within Neuroprosthetics devices, Motor Neuroprosthetics segment would garner the largest market share, owing to numerous applications such as Parkinson’s disease, Neurocardiac disorders, Over Active Bladder syndrome and Epilepsy
- North America would be the lucrative market, both in terms of market size and growth, (among all regional markets)
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
AMR introduces its online premium subscription-based library Avenue, designed specifically to offer cost-effective, one-stop solution for enterprises, investors, and universities. With Avenue, subscribers can avail an entire repository of reports on more than 2,000 niche industries and more than 12,000 company profiles. Moreover, users can get an online access to quantitative and qualitative data in PDF and Excel formats along with analyst support, customization, and updated versions of reports.