North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market 2022
North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market is bound to witness a CAGR of 5.4% and US$ 741 Mn between 2021-2031. The current scenario is such that technology is making inroads into the healthcare vertical, which is, in turn, reducing the cumbersome, in-person interactions with the caregiver. Telehealth is expected to outlive physical meetings in the forecast period. This would be the state of the healthcare vertical going forward.
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the North America quadriplegia care devices market recorded sales worth US$ 414.5 Mn in the year 2020, and is set to expand at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Get Free Sample Copy of This Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/33058
Increasing cases of sport-related injuries, including football, wrestling, gymnastics, diving, and surfing, have led to physical disabilities, and are positively impacting demand for quadriplegia care devices.
- Every year, more than 3.5 million sports injuries occur during some type of sporting event, according to the John Hopkins Medical Center.
After car accidents, falls are the second-most common cause of quadriplegia due to spinal cord injuries. It can also occur as a result of strain on the spinal cord in people with a history of malignancy.
Technology has introduced a new paradigm in devices that are connected to a patient’s body pressure or mobility-paralyzed patient. Artificial Intelligence has helped physically-disabled patients do their work independently. This emergence and acceptance of new technology by hospitals and paralyzed patients is expected to drive market expansion.
FES bikes are supercomputer products that have low-level electrical pulses that are transmitted through surface electrodes to the leg muscles for momentum.
- MyoCycle Home is an inexpensive, easy-to-operate FES bike that allows people with muscle weakness or paralysis to get the best workout possible, without leaving home.
FES systems are used for on-demand control of the paralyzed bladder and bowel. This emerging trend with functional electrical stimulation technology devices such as FES bikes, FreeHand, and Parastep will drive the growth of the quadriplegia care devices market.
Request For Customization@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/33058
Key Takeaways from Market Study?
- Hospital beds accounted for the largest share of 27.7% in 2020 by product segment, as they are designed for patients to get continuous medical care and comfort.
- Incomplete quadriplegia occurs due to a vehicular accident or a sports injury. Since these situations are commonly observed across the world, incomplete quadriplegia held 73.8% market share by value in the year 2020.
- Demand for long-term care services for quadriplegia patients has become a major concern. The objective of these centers is to provide improved care, personalized attention, and neurological recovery for patients suffering from a spinal cord injury, which is why long-term care services accounted for the largest share of 38.9% by end user in 2020.
- The North America quadriplegia care devices market expanded at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period (2021-2031). The market is expected to grow 1.7X by the end of 2031.
“Increasing incidence of spinal injuries due to road accidents and sports injuries will boost demand for quadriplegia care devices in North America over the years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Key manufacturers are investing in innovative, cost-effective, and user-friendly quadriplegia care devices to gain the attention of healthcare providers.
Additionally, companies are also aiming for various collaborations to create goodwill and successfully market their products.
- In March 2020, Allard USA, Inc. launched a new product – HUMERUX FRACTURE ORTHOSIS Y-traction system – that uses a traction device to increase and adjust the tension, helping maximize control over the alignment, fixation, and immobilization of the humerus.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the North America quadriplegia care devices market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
Click Here to Buy This Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/33058
Key Questions Answered in the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market Report
How is the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market expected to grow over the projected period?
What direction is the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market expected to take in terms of volume and value during the forecast period?
What is the impact of macroeconomic factors on the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market in future?
What are the key market drivers in the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market?
What are significant opportunities and improvement areas for North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market manufacturers?
What are the key developments and trends taking over the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market?
Which are the emerging countries that are expected to create significant growth opportunities in the North America Quadriplegia Care Devices Market?
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want and also We Provide you Table of Content.
PersistenceMarketResearch is an esteemed company with a reputation of serving clients across domains of information technology (IT), healthcare, and chemicals. Our analysts undertake painstaking primary and secondary research to provide a seamless report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against rep/uted organizations, trustworthy databases, and international surveys for producing impeccable reports backed with graphical and statistical information.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway,7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 United States
Call +1 800-961-0353
Media Contact: Persistence Market Research 305 Broadway,7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 United States Call +1-646-568-7751 Call +1 800-961-0353 [email protected]
Menafn, Reportedtimes, Financial Content, PR-Wirein, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English