According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global ophthalmic photocoagulator market was valued at USD 135.7 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 215.3 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.2%. The study covers the ophthalmic photocoagulator, a device which used for the non-invasive surgical procedure of eyes using the laser beam. The ophthalmic photocoagulator is an equipment used to treat ophthalmic disorders and to treat damaged cells present in the eye. It has great clinical significance and is a crucial therapy for numerous retinal diseases such as conditions including proliferative diabetic retinopathy, retinopathy of prematurity, retinal tears and detachments, branch retinal vein occlusion, and choroid neovascularization.
Photocoagulator cauterizes blood vessels with a high-intensity laser beam or any other source of light. The invention revolutionized retinal therapy by facilitating the more precise, reliable, and less painful application of photocoagulator. Photocoagulation can seal leaking blood vessels, as in case of diabetic retinopathy, or destroy diseased retinal tissue. Due to the effectively and non-invasive approach, the application of ophthalmic photocoagulator has become the accustomed standard of care for many retinal conditions.
The key drivers of the ophthalmic photocoagulator market are a substantial rise in the geriatric population owing to age-related macular degeneration and the spike in diabetes. The diabetic epidemic has extensively increased across the globe leading to diabetic retinopathy. The average spending time on the digital screen of an individual has increased, which leads to various eye-related discomfort and disorders. The incorporation of IT within the healthcare industry, high amounts of investment, rising prevalence of target diseases like diabetes, age-related eye disorders, and technological advancements in the field of medical devices are boosting the ophthalmic photocoagulator market. An improved visual outcome with fewer side effects, drives continuous and enhanced research and development efforts in the field of retinal laser photocoagulation.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2123
The report initially offers market introduction, market overview, product scope, market opportunities, growth prospects, risks, limitations, and key drivers. The report also covers a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape with extensive profiling of the key competitors. It covers recent technological advancements, product developments, product launches, mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, and partnerships.
Key Companies in the market include:
Quantel Medical, Alcon, ALMA, Lumenis, NIDEK, Meridian, Iridex Corporation, Valon Lasers, Ellex Medical Lasers, and Lombart
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2123
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Technological advancements in the field of medical devices is the key factor contributing to the market growth. In line with this, key market players are focused on strategic collaboration for product development which are well equipped with the cutting edge technology.
- Retinal laser photocoagulation is the fastest growing segment with an expected CAGR of 6.3% due to the significant increase in the target disease such as diabetes. According to WHO, the incidences are expected to rise in the middle and low income developing countries and it is one of the major cause of the blindness.
- According to the National Diabetes Statistics Report one of ten is suffering from diabetes which is nearly 9.4% of the total U.S population Moreover, new diagnosed diabetes cases of type 1 and type 2 have increased among the youth and it is further expected to increase.
- According to International Diabetes Federation in 2017, approximately 425 million adults with the age group of 20-79 years were living with diabetes and it is expected to rise up to 629 million by the year 2045. This is anticipated to boost the ophthalmic photocoagulator market during the forecast period.
- Laser Trabeculoplasty is the second largest segment in the application segment growing at the expected CAGR of 6.2% due to the rise in geriatric population in developing and developed nation. According to WHO, by 2020, the number of people aged 60 years and older will outnumber children younger than 5 year. The numbers are expected to rise especially in developing nation such as China and India therefore providing an extensive growth to the ophthalmic photocoagulator market.
- The pace of population ageing all around the world is also dramatically increasing. For instance, by 2050, there will be nearly 120 million living in developing nation such as China alone
- North America is expected to have the largest market share of 34.6%.Considering the clinical condition, according to American Academy of Ophthalmology, Diabetic retinopathy affects nearly 7.7 million Americans age 40 and older. The number of people in the United States with diabetes is increasing rapidly and it is expected to rise further. More than 29 million Americans have diabetes. Therefore, it is anticipated to positively influence the market growth during the forecast period.
Furthermore, the report segments Ophthalmic Photocoagulator market on the basis of key product types and applications and provides details about the revenue growth, revenue CAGR, and revenue share each segment is expected to register over the forecast period.
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Retinal Laser Photocoagulation
- Laser Trabeculoplasty
Clinical Condition Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Age related Macular Degeneration
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Ambulatory Services
- Ophthalmology Centers
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ophthalmic-photocoagulator-market
For a better understanding of the global Ophthalmic Photocoagulator market dynamics, a regional analysis of the market across key geographical areas is offered in the report. The market is spread across key geographical regions such as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Each region is analysed on the basis of the market scenario in the major countries of the regions to provide a deeper understanding of the market. It provides insights into production and consumption patterns, supply and demand ratio, export/import, current and emerging trends and demands, market share, market size, revenue contribution, and presence of key players in each region.
In-depth regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Features of the Global Ophthalmic Photocoagulator Market Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the key players operating in the market along with their SWOT analysis, their business profiles, business overview, market share, global position, and market value
- Identification and analysis of significant trends and factors driving revenue growth of the market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape along with strategic mergers, expansions, agreements, partnerships, joint ventures, acquisitions, and product launches
- Assessment of each market segment along with their growth trends and market revenue contribution
- Study of the key regions to pinpoint growth potential and study opportunities, threats, limitations, and risks
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2123
Thank you for reading our report. Please get in touch with us to know more about the report and its customization. Our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports :
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]