According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Private LTE Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global private LTE market reached a value of US$ 4.4 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 9.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 12.90% during 2022-2027. Private Long-Term Evolution (LTE) represents a cellular network system that provides individual network services independent of the carrier. It comprises of various components, such as hardware, mobile core software, Subscriber Identification Module (SIM) cards, etc. Private LTE uses localized micro towers and small cells to provide improved connectivity, modify applications, minimize latency in the network, etc. Compared to public LTE, it operates on dedicated equipment and offers independent coverage, improved security, enhanced performance, etc. As a result, private LTE finds numerous applications across several sectors, including education, healthcare, manufacturing, oil and gas, energy and utility, retail, etc.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/private-lte-market/requestsample
Global Private LTE Market Trends:
The expanding telecommunication industry is one of the key factors driving the private LTE market. In addition to this, the increasing product utilization in smartphones and smart home devices, such as security alarms, connected city streetlights, smart waste management systems, etc., is also propelling the market growth. Furthermore, various technological advancements, such as the integration of communication systems with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, are also augmenting the global market. Besides this, the escalating demand for wireless networks across countries and organizations is acting as another significant growth-inducing factor. Moreover, the growing product adoption in the medical sector for enhanced communications between healthcare systems is anticipated to bolster the private LTE market in the coming years.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/private-lte-market
Global Private LTE Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being:
- Airspan Networks Inc.
- ASOCS Ltd.
- Casa Systems Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Limited
- CommScope Inc.
- Druid Software Limited
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Sierra Wireless Inc
- Telefónica S.A.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Technology:
Breakup by Frequency Band:
- Shared Spectrum
Breakup by Deployment Model:
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Manufacturing, Retail and E-commerce
- Government and Defense
- Energy and Utility
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Smart Demand Response Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Axial Flow Pump Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Manufacturing Predictive Analytics Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Insulated Packaging Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Eye Tracking Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Gene Expression Analysis Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Mass Notification Systems Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Abrasives Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Television Advertising Market Research Report 2022-2027
- Smart Airport Market Research Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800