Collaborations for technological advancements in oncology, supportive government policies, trending external beam therapy, rising research and development and growing incidences of cancer are key factors contributing to high CAGR of radiotherapy motion management market during the forecast period.
Market Size – USD 513.1 Million in 2018, Market Growth – CAGR of 4.1 %, Market Trends– Advancements in radiation therapy, external beam therapy and improved regulations
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global radiotherapy motion management market was valued at USD 513.1 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 695.6 million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 4.1%. When conveying radiation dosages to the patients, the tumor’s movement as a result of the breathing motion may outcome into various or unpredictable measure of portion to the objective volume and the ordinary tissues which are encompassing it. This makes it important to make a framework which can control or deal with the movement of the tumor at the hour of conduct. These radiotherapy motion management are procedures carried out to avoid balance the changes developed in the tumor due to the movements inside, while operating. This technique has significant importance in oncology, it can cure cancer either alone or in combination with other types of treatments. In the current scenario, more than 50% of the oncological treatments has radiotherapy as a significant part of the complete cancer treatment. However the consistent movements in the target volume, called as intrafraction, it becomes necessary to track the position of the target each time before initiating the regular treatment procedure.
This process has enormous potential in clinical applications such as in lung cancer, where it is used to shrink the tumor before surgery, as a primary treatment, in post-surgery for eliminating tumor cells that remain untreated, treating the cancer which has reached the brain or other body parts and other applications. Although factors like presence of strong competition can cause the prices to reduce so as to deal with cost pressures in the industry which may result in impeding the growth of motion management in radiotherapy. Another factor found effective in hampering the growth of radiotherapy in motion management was the need for customization and compatibility with radiotherapy systems, which increases the cost of intrafraction radiotherapy motion management systems.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Promis Electro-Optics BV, Accuray Incorporated, Elekta AB, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Brainlab, CIVCO Radiotherapy, Klarity Medical Products, Qfix, Orfit Industries NV, and others, collectively constituting a competitive market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2174
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Radiotherapy Motion Management market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2174
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Radiotherapy Motion Management Market Segmentation based on Types:
Technology Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Spirometric Motion Management
- Intrafraction Radiotherapy Motion Management
Product Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Slow CT
- Breath Hold CT Systems
- 4 DCT
- Breath-Hold Systems
- Active Breathing Control
- Patient Controlled
- Audiovisual Feedback
- Respiratory Gating Methods
- Abdominal compression system
- Forced shallow breathing
- Compression Plate
- Stereotactic body frame
- External or internal markers
- Real time delivery systems
- Gating assistance systems
End User Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2016–2026)
- Radiation Therapy Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/radiotherapy-motion-management-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Radiation therapy center end user type segment is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Hospitals remains the chief revenue generating segment in global radiotherapy motion management market
- Radiotherapy is a lifesaving healing technique, either utilized alone or together with different kinds of malignancy treatment. As of now, it is prescribed as a component of medical procedure for over half of oncology patients, however across the Europe, approximately 25% of individuals who need radiotherapy don’t get it. This becomes a missed opportunity and a life impacting phenomenon for cancer patients according to Yolande Lievens, the Chair of the Department of Radiation Oncology, Ghent University Hospital, and Past-President of ESTRO.
- This radiation treatment has also some side benefits other than removing the cancer cells from the body, it is found to be helpful in relieving few of the harmful symptoms in tumor cases such as bleeding.
- Although the medical and technological benefits of the therapy, the technology has not being utilized to its full potential due to less accessibility. Various oncology experts suggest that it should be made a central component of cancer care policies, budgets and plans, improvements should be made in the general awareness, knowledge about the safety and benefits of healing via radiation for making sure that it can provide complete aid in patient care.
- North America remains the key revenue generating geographical segment in radiotherapy motion management market. The geographical segment accounted for USD 207.2 million in 2018. Availability of research funds from public as well as private sources, availability of state-of-art technologies, presence of key market players in the region, favorable reimbursements for cancer associated diagnostics, rising focus on precision medicine, and rising awareness about motion management applications, are among the key factors driving the growth for radiotherapy motion management in this region
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2174
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Read More Related Reports:-
Pressure Ulcers Treatment Market @ https://www.google.md/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/pressure-ulcers-treatment-market
Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Market @ https://www.google.je/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/intracranial-pressure-monitoring-market
Browse More Reports:
Bone Growth Stimulator Market Share @ https://www.biospace.com/article/bone-growth-stimulator-market-size-to-reach-usd-1-788-54-million-in-2028-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]