Factors such as increasing focus of railway operators on reducing operation as well as maintenance costs, and development of a number of high-speed and metro rail projects, are anticipated to create significant growth opportunities in the global rail greases market
A new market research on the global rail greases market, published by Persistence Market Research (PMR), estimates that, the global demand for rail greases is anticipated to reach 56,000 tons by 2029.
Request For Report [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31064
Key Takeaways of Rail Greases Market Report
- Growing high-speed rail and metro rail projects in urban cities is one of the primary driving factors propelling the growth of the global rail greases market.
- Lithium grease is projected to remain the most preferred type for wheel bearing and rail track applications, due to its high temperature resistance. However, calcium grease and other types of greases such as sodium, calcium, and sulfonate are anticipated to witness elevated growth in demand due to their good water resistance, high drop point, and extreme pressure handling capabilities.
- Although biodegradable rail greases have limited adoption across the industry, they are anticipated to capture a greater market share during the forecast period.
- North America is projected to lead the market demand for rail greases, owing to its vast railway network, while China’s Belt Road Initiative is anticipated to create a number of market opportunities for rail greases across African and Asian countries.
- The railway vehicle elements segment is projected to hold an upper hand in terms of demand amongst the application types, given the number of components that require frequent lubrication for efficient functioning.
“Growing focus on environment-friendly solutions has been driving manufacturers to develop biodegradable rail greases, which can attain 90-95% of biodegradability after application. Hence, biodegradable rail greases with a better friction coefficient are anticipated to gain momentum going forward,” says a PMR analyst.
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC (Shell)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad (PETRONAS)
- Chevron Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- L.B. Foster Company
- The Timken Company
- Momar, Inc.
- Brugarolas, S.A.
- SPMS Group
- Klüber Lubrication
- Carl Bechem GmbH
- CONDAT Group
- Kyodo Yushi Co., Ltd.
- CITGO Petroleum Corporation
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected] https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31064
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Contact us: Persistence Market Research Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751 USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353 Sales – [email protected]