The global roofing systems market size is expected to reach USD 166.24 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period, according to latest report by Reports and Data. Roofing systems market revenue growth can be attributed to factors such as rapidly growing construction industry, rapid urbanization, and rising demand for sustainable roofing materials.
Rising number of construction projects in non-residential sector including schools, offices, and malls is leading to growing demand for roofing system materials. Different materials such as slate, terracotta, concrete, reflective metal roofing, and white flat tile are used for roofing systems. Technology is advancing, is resulting in reducing input cost of building roofs significantly, thereby driving market revenue growth.
Companies profiled in the global market report include Atlas Roofing Corporation, Johns Manville, ETEX Group, Owens Corning, 3M Company, CSR Limited, Boral Limited, The Siam Cement Public Company Limited, Standard Industries Inc., and Dow Inc.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1719
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Among the material segments, the asphalt segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, and is also expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Features and qualities of asphalt shingles enable asphalt-based roofing systems to withstand wind, hail, or fire damage and discoloration. Other features include algae resistance, locking shingles, and durability make asphalt a more reliable material for developing roofing systems.
- Roofing systems offer various benefits such as protection of building interior from various effects of extreme weather conditions such as rain, wind, sun, heat, and snow, and providing thermal insulation and desired aesthetic appearance.
- Among the product type segments, the shingles & plates segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. The tiles segment is expected to register faster revenue CAGR during the forecast period. Certain advantages offered by tiles in roofing systems include long-lasting systems, resistance to rot and insect damage, environment-friendly, energy efficiency, and low maintenance requirements.
- Roofing systems market in Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2020, and is expected to register a fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period due to substantial investments in research & development on advanced technologies in the construction sector. Rapid urbanization, and expansion of the construction industry in developing countries in the region are other factors driving revenue growth of the Asia Pacific market.
- In January 2022, Switzerland-based company, Holcim Group, signed agreement to acquire Malarkey Roofing Products, which is a US-based firm involved in providing residential roofing systems.
Browse Complete Report “Roofing Systems Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/roofing-systems-market
For this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global roofing systems market based on material, product, construction type, end-use, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Shingles & Plates
Construction Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- New Construction
- Reform Construction
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Request Customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1719
Benefits of the report:
- Provides a comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Provides historical data (2017-2018) and estimations for the forecast period (2020-2028)
- Provides a futuristic outlook on drivers and restraints of the market
- In-depth 8-year forecast along with market growth prediction
- Extensive analysis of market segments based on types and applications
- Provides a competitive edge to the organization referring to this report
- Assists in formulating investment strategies and fruitful business decisions
- Contains SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Feasibility Analysis, and Investment Return Analysis
In conclusion, the report offers a quantitative and qualitative study of the Global Roofing Systems market containing a global as well as regional analysis of the market. The market study sheds light on crucial market information and statistical data on the basis of its drivers, limitations, opportunities, and future prospects. The report also covers the competitive landscape with the assistance of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and SWOT analysis.
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
Browse Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com