Rising prevalence of cancer and increasing compliance of chemotherapy drugs are translating into demand for effective oral chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) treatment options. Considering this, Fact.MR projects the global Cannabinoids nausea and vomiting treatment market to grow at a positive 6% CAGR, reaching US$ 5.7 Bn in 2031.
The World Health Organization (WHO) identifies cancer as one of the biggest social and economic burdens on humanity. Growing incidence of cancer cases is resulting in increasing number of patients requiring chemotherapy.
Anemia, sore mouth, nausea, vomiting, and hair loss are common side effects of chemotherapy that have a severe impact on the daily life of patients, resulting in high demand for CINV treatment options.
Consistent innovations in drug delivery systems, along with the availability of combination therapies for treating chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting are further augmenting the market growth.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
In order to address the rising demand, market players are investing in research and development to offer more effective and accessible solutions. This is indicative of lucrative growth prospects for the market in the upcoming decade.
As per Fact.MR, the U.S. is anticipated to dominate the North America chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market, accounting for 86% of the regional sales by 2031. The presence of leading market players and well-established healthcare infrastructure will continue boosting sales of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment through 2031.
“Availability of CINV treatment drugs through online retail channels, coupled with government-backed reimbursement plans in developed nations will continue shaping the demand outlook for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market in the forthcoming years,” says the Fact.MR analyst.
Key Takeaways from Transdermal Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Treatment Market Survey
- Based on form, 5-HT3 receptor antagonists are projected to account for 42% of the total revenue in the chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market.
- Sales of injectables for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment are anticipated to grow at a 6.4% CAGR through 2031.
- The hospital segment is estimated to expand at a 4.5% CAGR during the assessment period.
- The U.S. is projected to dominate the North American chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market, holding 86% of the market share in 2021.
- The U.K. is anticipated to dominate the European market, growing at a 6.4% CAGR, holding 20% of the European market share.
- Germany will account for 17% of the European chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market.
- China will emerge as an attractive market, due to increasing awareness regarding CINV treatment in Asian countries.
- Easy availability of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment drugs through online pharmacies will foster sales in the upcoming years.
- Fast-track drug approvals will further boost sales of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment solutions.
- Treatment reimbursement plans in developed countries will facilitate sales of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment drugs and equipment.
- Regulations on accessibility and availability of CINV drugs might stunt market growth.
- Loss of brand exclusivity of generic drugs might hamper sales of CINV treatment solutions.
To learn more about Highly Emetogenic Treatment Chemotherapy (HEC) Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at
Key players operating in the global chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market are focusing on new product launches to meet the growing demand for the same. Apart from this, acquisitions, collaborations, and mergers will remain widely used growth strategies among players in the market. For instance, in January 2019, GSK acquired TESARO Inc., a biopharmaceutical company specializing in oncology, for a cash consideration of US$ 5.1 Bn.
Leading Players in the Oral Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Treatment Market Include:
- Kyowa Kirin, Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- AbbVie Inc. (Allergan plc)
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Camurus AB
- Heron Therapeutics, Inc.
More Valuable Insights on Injectable Nausea and Vomiting (CINV) Treatment Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) treatment market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) treatment market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Transdermal Patches
- 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonists
- Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonists
- Highly Emetogenic Chemotherapy (HEC)
- Moderately Emetogenic Chemotherapy (MEC)
- Low Emetogenic Chemotherapy (LEC)
- CINV Hospitals
- Cancer Research Institute
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Questions Covered in the Market Report
- The report offers insight into chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market between 2021 and 2031
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting treatment market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Healthcare Domain:
Leukocyte Count Testing Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, the leukocyte count testing market is set to witness exponential growth with over 7%-8% CAGR during 2021-2031. Increasing bacterial infection with the growing adoption of point of care devices will witness a promising growth outlook for leukocyte count testing in the long run.
At-Home Celiac Testing Market – According to the Latest Research by the Fact.MR The Celiac Testing market is set to gain growth in the forecast period 2021-2031 at a CAGR of 8.0%. The Reason for the growth is The increase in prevalence of Celiac disease globally.
Polysaccharide Hemostatic System Market – According to the latest research by Fact.MR, Polysaccharide Hemostatic System market is set to witness a XX% growth during the year 2021-2031.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 E-Mail: [email protected] Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com