According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Shipping Container Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026,” the global shipping container market reached a value of US$ 9.7 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% during 2021-2026.
A shipping container is a steel box used to transport heavy equipment and dry goods. It reduces the time and labor and machinery costs of cargo handling, which makes international trade easier. Nowadays, companies are focusing on automating container ports using computer software to reduce human intervention and enhance the assembly and safety of the merchandise.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report (Exclusive Offer on this report): https://www.imarcgroup.com/shipping-container-market/requestsample
Global Shipping Container Market Trends:
Governments of various countries are promoting international trade through favorable export and import policies. This represents one of the key factors influencing the demand for maritime freight transport and shipping containers. Moreover, the rising trend of online shopping for buying imported goods is catalyzing the demand for shipping containers to facilitate cross-border e-commerce activities. Consequently, market players are offering customized solutions to meet the transportation needs of e-commerce companies and ease the supply chain process. They are also developing efficient cargo ships equipped with advanced sensors and navigation systems, which is impelling the market growth.
Ask Analyst for Instant Discount and Download Full Report with TOC & List of Figure: https://www.imarcgroup.com/shipping-container-market
Global Shipping Container Market 2021-2026 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Player:
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being
- A.P. Moller – Maersk
- CARU Containers B.V
- China Eastern Containers
- COSCO SHIPPING Lines Co. Ltd. (China COSCO Shipping Corporation Limited)
- CXIC Group Containers Company Limited
- OEG Offshore Limited
- Ritveyraaj Cargo Shipping Containers
- SEA BOX Inc.
- Singamas Container Holdings Limited
- TLS Offshore Containers International
- W&K Containers Inc.
- YMC Container Solutions.
Breakup by Product:
- Dry Storage Containers
- Flat Rack Containers
- Refrigerated Containers
- Special Purpose Containers
Breakup by Container Size:
- Small Containers (20 feet)
- Large Containers (40 feet)
- High Cube Containers
Breakup by Application:
- Food and Beverages
- Consumer Goods
- Industrial Products
- Vehicle Transport
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2015-2020)
- Market Outlook (2021-2026)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
- Metal Furniture Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/metal-furniture-market
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-vehicle-charging-station-market
- Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO) Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/maintenance-repair-operations-market
- Meat Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/meat-market
- Electric Power Distribution Automation Systems Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/electric-power-distribution-automation-systems-market
- Nanomedicine Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/nanomedicine-market
- Organic Tea Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/organic-tea-market
- B2C E-commerce Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/b2c-e-commerce-market
- Vehicle-to-Grid Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/vehicle-to-grid-market
- Europe Human Machine Interface Market: https://www.imarcgroup.com/europe-human-machine-interface-market
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC Group 30 N Gould St, Ste R Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA Email:
[email protected] Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800