Allied Market Research recently published a report, “Speech Recognition Market by Deployment Mode (On Cloud and On Premise) and End Use (Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Enterprise, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026”. According to the report, the global speech recognition industry was pegged at $6.39 billion in 2018, and is projected to reach $29.28 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 19.9% from 2019 to 2026.
Major determinants of the market
Rise in demand for speech recognition in automotive, surge in demand for voice biometric systems for user authentication, and high growth potential in healthcare applications drive the growth of the global speech recognition market. However, lack of accuracy in harsh environment hampers the market growth. On the contrary, rise in adoption of speech recognition in the consumer verticals and robotics is expected to open new opportunities for the market players.
Download Sample Report (Get Full Insights in PDF – 250 Pages) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/5847
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- This study includes the analytical depiction of the global speech recognition industry size along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The speech recognition market size is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact on the speech recognition market analysis.
- The current speech recognition market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the speech recognition market.
- The report includes the speech recognition market share of key vendors and speech recognition market trends.
Covid-19 scenario: The widespread of Covid-19 has adversely affected the global speech recognition industry.
- Although the market is down during the pandemic, the demand over the next few years is unlikely to be changed as budgets have been allotted prior to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- During this pandemic, organizations are reluctant to invest big capital on new business models, hiring workforce, and spend on additional expense apart from essentials.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Speech Recognition Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/5847?reqfor=covid
The on premise segment held the largest share
By type, the on premise segment dominated the global speech recognition market in 2018, accounting for more than half of the market, as it offers full control over the workflow. However, the on cloud segment is expected to register the highest CAGR of 24.0% during the forecast period, due to ability of the cloud infrastructure to provide self-service applications at a minimal cost.
Healthcare segment to manifest the highest CAGR through 2026
By end user, the healthcare segment is expected to portray the highest CAGR of 21.9% during the forecast period. Moreover, the segment held the largest share in 2018, contributing to more than one-fourth of the global speech recognition market. The report includes an in-depth analysis of the other segments such consumer electronics, enterprise, and others.
Interested to Procure the Data? Inquire Here @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/5847
North America held lion’s share
The global speech recognition market across North America held the largest share in 2018, accounting for nearly half of the market, owing to presence of major players that offer advanced solutions toward the development of voice recognition. However, the market across Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast period, due to product launches and advancements in technologies in the consumer electronics and automotive industry.
Major market players
- Google Inc.
- Nuance Communications
- Raytheon BBN Technologies
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
David Correa 5933 NE Win Sivers Drive #205, Portland, OR 97220 United States USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141 UK: +44-845-528-1300 Hong Kong: +852-301-84916 India (Pune): +91-20-66346060 Fax: +1(855)550-5975 [email protected] Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research