The global Connected automotive infotainment system is forecasted to reach USD 53.28 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. This can be mainly associated with the emergence of cloud based applications in automotive industry. Connections to cloud-based solutions, such as Google Maps, or Nokia’s Ovi Maps, allow access to the three elements of navigation—the roads, local POIs, and Location-Based Services (LBS) content.
Connected automotive infotainment systems typically include audio-video features and two-way communications tools, which include standard radio and CD players, and allow phone connections, vehicle voice commands and other types of interactive audio or video. The systems even include rear-seat DVD features that enable passengers to watch any visual media.
The network connectivity issues may hinder the growth of the. Infotainment systems require high-performance, high data rates and time-synchronous data streams on multiple devices. Thus, the systems are required to be designed for optimal signal integrity at high frequencies.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1231
Reasons to buy this report:
- The latest report comprehensively studies the global market size and elaborates on the latest trends & developments and new product offerings.
- It offers an insightful analysis of the market’s regional landscape.
- It offers a detailed account of the end-use applications of the products & services offered by this industry.
- The report identifies the most effective business strategies implemented by the players for ideal business expansion.
- Furthermore, the report explains the macro-economic and micro-economic factors influencing growth and highlights the potential investment opportunities, new and existing pricing structures, and emerging product application areas in the global.
Table of Content:
Chapter 1. Synopsis
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2016 – 2026
Chapter 3. Indicative metrics
Chapter 4. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Segmentation Analysis
4.2. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Value Chain Analysis, 2016-2026
4.3. Regulatory framework
4.4. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Impact Analysis
4.4.1. driver analysis
220.127.116.11. Easily available open source platforms for integrated solutions for infotainment systems
18.104.22.168. Easy connectivity to personal devices, such as mobiles, laptops, etc.
22.214.171.124. Rising demand of information and entertainment by end users during travelling
126.96.36.199. Increase in internet and smartphone penetration
188.8.131.52. Emergence of cloud based applications in automotive industry
4.4.2. restraint analysis
184.108.40.206. Network connectivity issues
220.127.116.11. Complexity in the infotainment system
4.5. Key opportunities prioritized
4.6. Connected Automotive Infotainment System Pricing Analysis
4.7. Industry analysis – Porter’s
4.8. Connected Automotive Infotainment System PESTEL Analysis…
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The is segmented on the basis of platforms into software and hardware. Softwares include Android, GENIVI Linux, AGL and QNX. Hardware include Intel – Apollo Lake, Qualcomm – 602A, 820A, Renesas – R-Car H2/H3, TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X, Freescale – i.mx6, i.mx8 and NVIDIA – Jetson.
- The software segment dominated the in 2018, and is forecasted to grow at a rate of 13.2% during the forecast period, due to the growth of QNX.
- The is segmented on the basis of vehicle type into passenger cars, and commercial vehicle. The passenger cars dominated the segment in 2018 and is forecasted to have a CAGR of 12.8%, during the forecast period, due to the increasing demand of luxury cars, such as SUV, Sedans, or MUVs.
- The is segmented on the basis of connectivity into SDL, CarPlay, Android Auto, Mirror, Link, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE.
- The is segmented on the basis of application into multimedia streaming: audio, internet radio, and video, connected navigation and location-based content, social media and networking and in-car Wi-Fi networks.
- Multimedia streaming dominated the in 2018, and will grow at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period, since most modern car designs has access to internet TV and mobile TV, CD players, USBs or Bluetooth for audio, internet radio, and video streaming.
- The is segmented on the basis of geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and North America, particularly The U.S., dominates the throughout the forecast period with a CAGR of 13.9%, due to the rapid adoption of luxury cars.
- Key participants include Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMW), Harman International Industries, Panasonic Corporation, Aptiv PLC, Fujitsu Ten Ltd., Ford Motor Company, Denso Corporation, Audi AG, General Motors Company, and Visteon Corporation, among others.
- The companies have adopted various strategies including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the.
Buy this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1231
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global connected automotive infotainment system on the basis of platforms, vehicle type, application, connectivity, and region:
Platforms Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- GENIVI Linux
- Intel – Apollo Lake
- Qualcomm – 602A, 820A
- Renesas – R-Car H2/H3
- TI – J4, J5, J6, TDA2X
- Freescale – i.mx6, i.mx8
- NVIDIA – Jetson
Vehicle type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Passenger cars
- Commercial Vehicle
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Connectivity Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Android Auto
- Wi-Fi, NFC, USB, 3G/4G/LTE
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- Multimedia Streaming: Audio, Internet Radio, and Video
- Connected Navigation and Location-based Content
- Social Media and Networking
- In-car Wi-Fi Networks
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South-east Asia
- Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1231
Reports and Data is a research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]