The global low temperature co-fired ceramics market is projected to reach $8.41 billion in terms of revenue by 2031 at a CAGR of 7.6%, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research.
The low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC) market is one of the emerging markets in the modern world, with a considerable contribution to the global gross domestic product (GDP).
The LTCC technology’s growing adoption has been witnessed primarily for applications in consumer electronics, automobile electronics, aerospace and military, and other sectors. For instance, American Technical Ceramics Corp. supplies the military-approved porcelain and ceramic multilayer capacitors, a high frequency fixed ceramic chip capacitors developed through LTCC technology.
The detailed study is a compilation of 52 Market Data Tables and 17 Figures spread through 133 Pages and in-depth TOC on “Global Low-Temperature Co-Fired Ceramics Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2022-2032”
USP of the Report
This extensive report can help with:
- A dedicated section focusing on the futuristic trends adopted by the key players operating in the global low temperature co-fired ceramics market
- Extensive competitive benchmarking of top 15 players (including OEMs and component providers) offering a holistic view of the global low temperature co-fired ceramics landscape
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of low temperature co-fired ceramics at the region and country-level granularity by application and product segments
Analyst’s Take on the Market:
According to Sachin Singh, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The low temperature co-fired ceramics will be an essential material in the electronics industry. LTCC is expected to create demand due to increasing 5G technology and IoT services as it provides low-cost electronics devices with high reliability and performance functionality. Low temperature co-fired ceramics is being increasingly deployed in the electronics industry, which is expected to create ample opportunity globally for low temperature co-fired ceramics market.”
View the report from BIS Research on Global Low-Temperature Co-Fired Ceramics Market
Key Companies Operating in the Market and Competition Landscape
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected based on a selective pool of players, primarily tier-1 (which holds 50-55% of the market), mid-segment players (comprising 30-35% share), and small and emerging companies (holding the balance 20-25% share), based on various factors such as product portfolio, annual revenues, market penetration, research, and development initiatives, along with a domestic and international presence in the low temperature co-fired ceramics industry.
Some of the leading companies in this market include names such as Adamant Namiki Precision Jewel Co., Ltd., API Technologies, DuPont, KOA Corporation, Micro Systems Technologies, Neo Tech Inc., NIKKO COMPANY, NTK Technologies, TDK Corporation, VIA Electronic GmbH, Yokowo co., ltd., and more.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
- What are the major factors and trends that are impacting the low temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC) market?
- How has COVID-19 impacted the LTCC market across the globe?
- What are the steps taken by the existing players to improve their market positioning?
- Which are the leading types and applications in the market, and how are they expected to perform in the coming years?
- What is the expected revenue for the global LTCC market from 2021 to 2031?
- What are the consumption patterns of low-temperature co-fired ceramics across different regions and countries?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
BIS Healthcare vertical offers intelligence in the healthcare technology market for Medical Devices, Digital Health, Life Sciences, Robotics and Imaging, Information Technology, Precision Medicine, and other emerging healthcare technologies, covering the entire industry spectrum. In the past 5 years, BIS Healthcare has published more than 50 reports under the precision medicine banner. Additionally, BIS Research has been nominating Top 25 Voices in Precision Medicine on its Insight Monk platform for the past two years successfully.
Head of Marketing
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research