Growing requirement of high volume production and adoption of novel technologies in printing industry boosts market.
The global Thermal Printing Market is expected to grow at 7.1% CAGR throughout the forecast period 2021-2031. Incorporation of data capture technologies to elevate productivity along with development in automatic identification is a key factor encouraging the adoption of thermal printing. Growing demand for on-demand printing applications and use of thermal printing technology will elevate the market growth, evaluated by ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights (FMI) in this study.
According to the study, thermal printers produce high quality prints and offer high speed printing solution in comparison with conventional impact printers. Owing to such qualities, they are becoming highly popular in retail stores leading to increased demand. COVID-19 pandemic has led to increased sales in small thermal printers while slump in sales was observed for large office printers due to implementation of work from home model. With recovery of the industries, a gradual growth is expected throughout the forecast period.
Request a report sample with 386 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-687
“Growing industrialization and surging economic growth in the emerging economies will provide hospitable conditions for rapid market growth,” remarks the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways: Thermal Printing Market
- Presence of thermal printing market leaders in the U.S. along with rapid urbanization and increased spending habits portrayed by the customers will thrust the market growth to new levels.
- Increasing demand for thermal printers in healthcare industry for its high durability will boost the market growth in India. Low cost and high speed printing capabilities offered by thermal printers will further drive the Indian thermal printer’s market growth.
In China, adoption of local products is taking place to replace traditional office equipments to enhance their digital security and promote digitization; boosting the domestic market growth.
- Brazilian printers offer most sophisticated printing technologies than any other emerging markets. Constant technological advancement to offer quality products and services coupled with growing middle class population will provide lucrative growth opportunities in Brazil.
- Implementation of thermal printers in healthcare industry for printing smart labels to improve productivity and fast patient and resource tracking during emergency will drive the market growth.
For More Details, Ask [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-687
- Growing emphasis on product safety and efforts to restrict counterfeiting will drive the market growth.
- Booming e-commerce and online retail industry has promoted the adoption of radio frequency identification (RFID) and barcode thermal printers leading to increase in thermal printing market demand.
- Introduction of wireless printing technology in mobile printers will boost the market growth.
- Rapid development in competing printing technologies like mobile bar-coding and electronic shelf labels negatively influences the market sales.
- Harmful waste generation in the form of ribbons by thermal printers will impede the market growth.
- Poor printing of barcode labels and heating problems in thermal printers will hinder the market growth.
Leading players profiled by FMI operating in thermal printing market include NCR Corporation, Zebra Technologies Corporation, HP Development Company L.P., Toshiba Tec Corporation, Star Micronics Co., Ltd., Advantech Co., Ltd., BIXOLON CO., LTD., Citizen Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Fujitsu Limited, Seiko Epson Corporation, Brother Industries, Ltd., NEC Corporation, SATO HOLDINGS CORPORATION, TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd. According to FMI, Top players are interested in strategic merger and collaboration with regional distributors and manufacturers to strengthen their supply chain and expand on a global level.
Key Segments Covered
- Barcode Printer
- POS Printer
- Kiosk & Ticket Printer
- RFID Printer
- Card Printer
- Direct Thermal
- Thermal Transfer
- Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer
- Retail & Wholesale
- Transportation & Logistics
- Travel & Hospitality
- Media & Entertainment
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Technology Domain:
Global Service Lifecycle Management Application Market: The global service lifecycle management application market report by FMI gives an in-depth insight on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Mobile Augmented Reality Market: Future Market Insights gives a detailed segmentation on the global mobile augmented reality market with upcoming market trends, challenges and future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the competitive landscape with detailed analysis on established players, new entrants, and opportunities likely to prevail across the 2021-2031 decade.
Blockchain Technology Market: The blockchain technology market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analysis of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies along with competitive landscape of the upcoming decade.
Future Market Insights Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative For Sales Enquiries: [email protected] For Media Enquiries: [email protected]s.com