The global turbine motors market size was valued at $194.1 billion in 2020 and projected to reach $422.2 billion by 2030 with expected Turbine Motors market forecast at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2021 to 2030. Rise in need for eco-friendly energy solutions has further propelled the demand for turbine motors. For instance, according to the International Energy Agency, worldwide energy utilization increased by 2.3% in 2018, twice than the normal rate in last 10 years. Energy utilization was driven by expanded interest for warming and cooling systems in certain locales. Rise in utilization of petroleum product secured 70% in the worldwide energy generation, and sustainable power sources contributed for around 25% of the worldwide energy development. The demand for power increased with a rate of 4% and the share of electricity in global energy consumption reached 20% in 2018. Moreover, with rapidly growing population, the demand for electricity is expected to increase significantly. Thus, all these factors collectively are expected to augment the growth of the turbines power market globally.
Download Sample PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/12733
The global turbine motors market is segmented on the basis of type, capacity, application, and region. On the basis of type, the global market is categorized into water turbine, steam turbine, gas turbine, and wind turbine. By capacity, it is segregated into small (less than 10mw), medium (10–100mw), and large (greater than 100mw). The applications of turbine motors market include industrial, commercial, and residential. The industrial segment held the largest turbine motors market revenue share in 2020, and is depicted to grow at a CAGR of 7.7%.
Region wise, the market is studied across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. As per global turbine motors market analysis, Europe accounted for the largest share of the market in 2020, however, Asia-Pacific is depicted to be the fastest growing region.
The major companies profiled in this turbine motors industry report include Andritz AG, Canyon Industries Inc., General Electric, Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon Ltd., Kirloskar Brothers Ltd, Litostroj Power Group, Norcan Hydraulic Turbine Inc., Siemens AG, Toshiba Hydroelectric Power, Voith Gmbh & Co. Kgaa, Arani power, Chola Turbo Machinery International Pvt. Ltd, Doosan Škoda Power, Elliott Group, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Inc., Turbine Generator Maintenance Inc., Turbocam, and Vestas Wind Systems.
For Purchase Enquiry: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/12733
Key findings of the study
• The Asia-Pacific turbine motors market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of nearly 9.1%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
• By type, the wind turbine segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
• Depending oncapacity, the large (greater than 100MW) segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
• On the basis of application, the industrial segment accounted for the largest market share in 2020.
Impact Of Covid-19 On The Global Turbine Motors market
• Emergence of COVID-19 had a negative impact in the growth of the global turbine motors market for a short period.
• The COVID-19 pandemic is predicted to possess hurdles for turbine equipment manufacturers (OEMs) due to disruption in supply chain and shutting down of manufacturing and energy generating facilities.
• The production and transportation of this heavy machinery is hampered due to improper transportation facilities. Various countries around the world have set target to phase out the hydro thermal power plants and replace most of their required power energy from renewable energy source such as wind, tidal, and solar.
• Thus, the abovementioned factors are expected to restrain the global turbine motors market growth in current times.
Get detailed COVID-19 impact analysis on the Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/12733?reqfor=covid
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.