A recently published report by Fact.MR reveals that the global Ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 9% during the forecast period (2021-2031), reaching US$ 3.8 Bn. Support from the science community in propounding the benefits of aromatherapy on mental health has had a positive impact on the Spa & Salonaromatherapy diffuser market.
From 2016 to 2020, Evaporative aromatherapy diffuser products sales accelerated at a CAGR of 5%. These experienced further incline throughout 2020, attributed to increasing stress levels amongst individuals due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Numerous studies concluded that enveloped viruses such as the SARS-CoV-2 are highly sensitive to essential oils, such as eucalyptus, garlic and other aromatic oils. Hence their uptake in several diffusers increased multifold.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4639
The global Residential aromatherapy diffuser market will grow at a stellar growth rate of more than 8% through 2029. Apart from consumer trends, favorable statutory regulations on cultivation of plants emanating aromatic compounds is proving to be a boon for aromatherapy diffuser manufacturers.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Ultrasonic aromatherapy diffusers will grow 2x during the forecast period
- E-commerce distribution channels set to exhibit stupendous growth with over 10% CAGR.
- Residential applications to expand at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 to 2031
- North America to be a lucrative aromatherapy diffuser market, registering a CAGR of 8%
- Asia to emerge as the fastest growing market, growing at a CAGR of 9% until 2031
- Europe to be a potential growth hotspot, expanding at a growth rate of 7%
“Consumers are applying aromatherapy principles in the comfort of their homes. Market players must then innovate products that cater to residential use-cases. New fragrances will help differentiate products in the market and garner profitable revenues during the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4639
Prominent aromatherapy diffusers manufacturers are focusing on incorporating technological advancements, leveraging such breakthroughs as AI and smart connectivity. In addition, players are constantly broadening product portfolios by introducing new product lines. Some notable developments are as follows:
- In April 2021, Scentys launched a connected and intelligent fragrance distribution solution for fragrance and home comfort brands. Both connected and smart, it combines ease-of-use and high-quality diffusion to create a new ritual for consumers.
- In July 2021, Organic Aromas® introduced cutting-edge products to the market. The list of products includes the Essential Oil Blending Lab Kit, The Attar Nebulizing Diffuser, and the ultimate blending guide eBook. The company also received a new trademark for the Raindrop diffuser design.
- In August 2020, Vectair Systems launched their new ‘Aromatherapy Collection’ for their SensaMist® product range. The unique characteristics; comforting, encouraging, reassuring, and soothing, helped businesses reinvigorate their reopenings to the public after the nationwide COVID-19 lockdowns.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4639
Consumer Awareness to Drive Market Growth
Keenness of consumers to experiment with aromatic compounds and essential oils will propel the growth of aromatherapy diffusers market in the foreseeable future. Hence, manufacturers are investing heavily in educational tactics, apprising consumers about the potential benefits of aromatherapy. Strategic partnerships between manufacturers and mental health organizations for awareness programs will benefit market players in the coming years. Research and development of pleasant fragrances will attract and engage aroma savvy consumers looking for mental relaxation. Marketing collaterals and digital campaigns will act as decisive factors in garnering revenues during the forecast period.
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Consumer Goods:
Carton Erecting Machinery Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Vertical Form Fill Seal Baggers Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
UV Fluorescing Ink Market – Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2021 – 2031
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
Contact: US Sales Office: 11140 Rockville Pike Suite 400 Rockville, MD 20852 United States Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583 Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: [email protected] Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com