UV curing (ultraviolet curing) is the process of using ultraviolet light to start a photochemical reaction that results in the formation of a crosslinked network of polymers. UV curing can be used in printing, coating, decorating, stereolithography, and the assembly of a wide range of goods and materials. In compared to other methods, curing with UV radiation is a low-temperature, high-speed, and solventless process since cure happens by direct polymerization rather than evaporation.
When exposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation, UV Curing acrylics, a form of light curing glue, cure in a relatively short period of time. They provide a practical way to cure a product fast in a range of applications. These acrylics have an advantage over other types of acrylics in that they cure quickly and have great resilience, especially in harsh settings. Furthermore, they are a one-part product with reduced VOC emissions and a nice finishing appearance. Rapid curing can help reduce material usage and production costs. It can be formed of many chemistries such as urethanes, acrylics, silicone, or epoxies.
Request a Free Sample Copy https://marketresearchstrategy.com/request-sample-report/1098
The primary characteristics of UV curable Acrylic, such as quick curing, ease of application, and high bond strength, as well as significant physical features such as high bond strength, chemical resistance, and many more, provide higher product performance when compared to others. Furthermore, these contribute to reduced Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) emissions and smooth finishing. Rapid curing can also help to reduce material consumption and manufacturing costs.
UV Curable Acrylic Market Report Highlights
- In terms of revenue, the flexible foam segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2020
- There is a growth in demand for UV Acrylic for flexible packaging applications, which is projected to drive the market over the forecast period.
- The disadvantage of UV curing acrylic is that it can only withstand a limited number of sterilising cycles. As a result, these Acrylic are currently largely utilised in-dispensable devices that are disinfected only a few times. Another issue is that oxygen inhibition generates a sticky film on the surface, resulting in inadequate cure.
- The Asia Pacific region accounts for a sizable portion of the UV curable Acrylic market. The UV curable Acrylic market in Asia Pacific is predicted to develop rapidly over the forecast period.
- Increased medical, transportation, and electronics industries in Asia-Pacific nations such as India, China, and Southeast Asia led to the expanding market for UV-curable Acrylic.
- For example, the packaging business in these nations is increasing rapidly as a result of the booming food and beverage and retail industries. Consumer durables, such as electronics appliances, have seen a significant growth in production and sales in these nations as a result of growing urbanisation and changes in people’s lifestyles. All of these factors are contributing to the market’s growth.
- Acrylic copolymers are well-known as one of the most extensively utilised polymers in the production of UV-curable adhesives. Because it is water resistant and has a high impact strength, acrylate resin is chosen in UV curing adhesives.
- The market for acrylic-based UV-cured adhesives is predicted to grow during the forecast period due to increased demand for these adhesives in the automotive and industrial industries.
- The UV Curable acrylics market may be divided into three types: electronic technology, plastic technology, and glass and metal technology.
- Electronic technology is the most important segment, accounting for almost 70% of the total.
- By application UV acrylic market can be segmented into Glass Adhesive, Electronic & LCD Adhesive, Medical Adhesive, Craft Adhesive, Other Adhesives. Electronic & LCD Adhesive is the most common use, followed by Anti-Glass Adhesive.
Check Discount @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/check-discount-report/1098
UV CURABLE ACRYLIC MARKET SEGMENTATION
The research report published by Market Research Strategy contains industry segments, as below-
UV Curable Acrylic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Electronic technology
- Plastic technology
- Glass and metal technology
UV Curable Acrylic Vehicle type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Glass Adhesive
- Electronic & LCD Adhesive
- Medical Adhesive
- Craft Adhesive
- Other Adhesives
UV Curable Acrylic Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America (U.S., and Canada)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, South Korea, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, South Africa etc.)
List of Key Players of UV Curable Acrylic Market
- Apollo tires
- Cheng Shin Rubber
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- Green Arc Tire Manufacturing
- Michelin North America
- Nokian Tires
- Pirelli Tyre SpA
- PPG Industries Inc.
- ZC Rubber
Get more Information about this Report @ https://marketresearchstrategy.com/reports/others/uv-curable-acrylic-market
Browse More Reports
Location Analytics Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
Variable Frequency Drive Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
Satellite Device Services Market Status (2016-2020) and Forecast Market Analysis, Regional Outlook, Segment Growth Potential, and Competitive Market Share Analysis, 2021-2027
About Market Research Strategy:
Market Research Strategy (MRS) is a dedicated and disciplined market research firm that delivers authentic consulting services with accurate data forecasting for research-related services. The positive and result-oriented approaches implemented by us are beneficial in identifying the market challenges of any brand or start-up company to penetrate the competitive business space.
MRS also supports numerous organizations with its syndicate data and research reports to establish and survive in the market by grabbing the available market opportunities. Our vast experience and huge client database turn out to be our wealth and also secures our market position at the top of the list. Besides, we make use of every single piece of information, mined from authentic sources, into a valuable asset of the report; aiding our clients with informed business decisions.
Market Research Strategy USA Phone: +1 9176726599 Business Email: [email protected] Website: https://marketresearchstrategy.com/