US actress Zendaya poses upon her arrival to attend the 2021 Ballon d’Or France Football award ceremony at the Theatre du Chatelet in Paris on November 29, 2021. (Photo by FRANCK FIFE / AFP) (Photo by FRANCK FIFE/AFP via Getty Images)
(CHARLOTTE, NC) – Zendaya Coleman, selected for inspiring young adults to pursue their goals and taking the initiative to encourage others to make positive changes in their communities, heads “Ten Best- Mannered People” list published by the National League of Junior Cotillions® (NLJC).
“These selections are made based on each person’s commitment to honor, dignity, and mannerly conduct,” says President, Charles Winters. “We feel these ten individuals have distinguished themselves through admirable character and conduct, and we commend them for their ongoing contributions to society.”
The top “Ten Best-Mannered People” are:
- Zendaya Coleman– for being an influential person who displays good character when in the public eye.
- Luka Doncic– for not only displaying excellence while on the basketball court, but also being polite to reporters during post game conferences.
- Jimmy Donaldson, better known as MrBeast– for impacting other’s lives by giving back to people in need.
- Dabo Swinney – for proving young athletes a positive environment to improve in football and life.
- Reese Witherspoon– for maintaining respect and admiration from audiences of all ages throughout her career.
- Dak Prescott– for being a leader of character and integrity while on the football field.
- Jenna Ortega– for her inspiration and positive influence on her fans.
- Rafael Nadal– for displaying character, integrity, and sportsmanship on and off the tennis court.
- Kelly Clarkson– for prioritizing good self-esteem, but also educating others on the importance of maintaining strong positivity and authenticity.
- Savannah LaBrant– for displaying humility and being a positive role model through social media.
The National League of Junior Cotillions would like to formally recognize the late Queen Elizabeth II for her outstanding display of grace and poise throughout her lifetime.
Each year, Cotillion students and Directors nationwide nominate numerous individuals for the “Ten Best-Mannered People” award. NLJC® strives to recognize the individuals that students look to as frontrunners in social etiquette, all-encompassing manners, and overall, with strong and replicable leadership qualities. These traits are the essence of the NLJC curriculum and foundational components that are embedded within the Junior Cotillion curriculum which has served over 50,000 students to date.
Because of the lasting impacts that this program has made on students all over the country, NLJC is currently seeking Directors nationwide to expand into new and available territories across the country. Each chapter is an independent franchise operated by a local Director. Our next New Director Training will take place in the spring of 2023 in Charlotte, NC and provides applicants with the opportunity to get an inside look at the National League of Junior Cotillions distinguished programs. For more information, email [email protected] or call 1-800-633-7947.
NOTE: To schedule an interview with Charles Winters, NLJC President, call (704) 301-7035 or email [email protected].
NATIONAL LEAGUE OF JUNIOR COTILLIONS ®
P.O. Box 240384, Charlotte, North Carolina 28224