The latest market publication titled Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors Market Size by Segments, Share, Trend and SWOT Analysis, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape, Procedures, and Forecast, 2015-2030 have been added to the report store by GlobalData Plc. The report claims that the insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors market is anticipated to witness product launches and solutions from prominent players including Medtronic Plc, Abbott Laboratories, DexCom Inc, Insulet Corp, and others.
Download the Sample PDF for additional insights on the market dynamics.
Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors Market Segment Highlights
- Traditional Insulin Pumps & Accessories: The segment held the largest market share in 2015. The segment is anticipated to retain its dominance in the market over the forecast period.
- Patch Pumps
Blood Glucose Meters
- Continuous Glucose Monitors – Sensors: The continuous glucose monitors-sensors segment held the largest revenue throughout the forecast period. The segment will continue to dominate the market throughout the forecast period.
- Continuous Glucose Monitors
For Segment-wise Insights and Regional Opportunities, Download Sample PDF
Reasons to buy the Report
- Understand the impact of COVID-19 on the Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company’s share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Insulin Pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors from 2015-2030.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Want to get more queries answered? Fetch Sample Report Copy Right Here!
Insulin pumps and Continuous Glucose Monitors Vendor Landscape.
The key companies in the insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors market are Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, DexCom Inc, Insulet Corp, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Ypsomed Holding AG, Tandem Diabetes Care Inc, and Zealand Pharma.
Key Product Offerings
- Medtronic plc: The company offers key products including traditional insulin pumps including MiniMed 630G Insulin Pump System, MiniMed 640G Insulin Pump System, MiniMed 670G Insulin Pump System, and MiniMed Paradigm Veo Insulin Pump.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Inc: The company provides t:slim X2 Insulin Pump.
- Abbott Laboratories: The company offers continuous glucose monitors – sensors named FreeStyle Libre sensors and FreeStyle Libre system.
For more vendor-specific offerings, Read our Sample PDF
Disposable Insulin Pumps Pipeline Report including Stages of Development, Segments, Region and Countries, Regulatory Path and Key Companies, 2021
GlobalData is a leading data, analytics, and insights provider in the world’s largest industries. As a leading information services company, thousands of clients rely on GlobalData for trusted, timely, and actionable intelligence. Our mission is to help our clientele ranging from professionals within corporations, financial institutions, professional services, and government agencies to decode the future and profit from faster, more informed decisions. Continuously enriching 50+ terabytes of unique data and leveraging the collective expertise of over 2,000 in-house industry analysts, data scientists, and journalists, as well as a global community of industry professionals, we aim to provide decision-makers with timely, actionable insights.
Head of PR EMEA
cc: [email protected]
+44 (0)207 936 6400
Media Contacts Mark Jephcott Head of PR EMEA mark.j[email protected] cc: [email protected] +44 (0)207 936 6400
Reportedtimes, Financial Content, Extended Distribution, iCN Internal Distribution, Research Newswire, English